Aged Prime Rib with encrusted coffee rub served with a creamy house-made horseradish sauce.
Pitmaster John Rivers spent 20 years in healthcare, traveling the country learning everything there is to know about barbecue. In 2009, he left his corporate job to pursue his passion in opening the first 4 Rivers Smokehouse in Winter Park, Florida. The smokehouse has since been named best barbecue restaurant in America by Southern Living and MSN, and has continued to expand to 15 locations throughout Florida.
This package serves 14-16 people and includes
- Smoked Prime Rib (7-8 lbs.)
- Horseradish Sauce (16 oz.)
- Prime Rib – Prime Rib, Coffee Rub (Salt, Spices, Coloring, Sugar, Coffee Grounds, Garlic, Onion, Silicon Dioxide (To Prevent Caking)
- Horseradish – Mayo, Horseradish, Sour Cream, Sugar, Colemans Dry Mustard
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store prime rib in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Upon arrival, store horseradish sauce in the refrigerator.
- Prime rib lasts up to 1 week in the refrigerator or up to 2 months in the freezer.
- Horseradish sauce lasts up to 1 week in the refrigerator.
- Thaw prime rib at room temperature for 1-2 hours prior to reheating.
- Preheat oven to 275°F.
- Cook in the oven for approx. 10-15 minutes per pound of meat.
- Remove from oven, serve with horseradish sauce and enjoy!
- 4 Rivers Smokehouse ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.