An upscale deluxe gift box, perfect for the holidays or as corporate gifts! Indulge in 4 Rivers’ signature 30-day wet-aged brisket, a premium cut of beef known for holding deep and rich flavors. It comes with a 16 ounce bottle of 4R Premier BBQ Sauce!
Pitmaster John Rivers spent 20 years in healthcare, traveling the country learning everything there is to know about barbecue. In 2009, he left his corporate job to pursue his passion in opening the first 4 Rivers Smokehouse in Winter Park, Florida. The smokehouse has since been named best barbecue restaurant in America by Southern Living and MSN, and has continued to expand to 15 locations throughout Florida.
This package serves 18-20 people and includes
- Whole Smoked Brisket (approx. 10 lbs.)
- Premier Signature Sauce (16 oz.)
- Brisket arrives fully cooked
- Brisket – Beef Brisket, Brisket Rub (Salt, Spices, Coloring, Garlic, Onion, Silicon Dioxide (To Prevent Caking)
- BBQ Sauce – Water, Brown Sugar, Tomato Paste, Sugar, Prepared Mustard (Vinegar, Water, Mustard Seed, Salt, Turmeric, Paprika), Honey, Distilled Vinegar, Cider Vinegar, Butter (Milk), Salt, Worcestershire Sauce (Distilled Vinegar, Molasses, Sugar, Water, Salt, Onions, Anchovies, Garlic, Cloves, Tamarind Extract, Natural Flavorings, Chili Pepper Extract), Garlic And Onion Powders, Spice, Modified Food Starch, Sodium Benzoate And Potassium Sorbate (Preservatives), Dextrose, Spice Extractives. Contains Fish, Milk
- Crispy Cream Bread Pudding (Add-On) – Crispy Cream Donut Eclairs, Milk, Sugar, Half and Half, Crushed Pinapples, Raisins, Butter, Eggs, Cinnamon, Powdered Sugar, Vanilla.
- Banana Dream Pudding (Add-On) – Banana Pudding Puree (Vanilla Pudding, Pureed Banana, Sugar), Whipped Cream (Heavy Cream, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Vanilla), Graham Cracker, Vanilla Wafers, Banana, Heath Bar, Chocolate Sauce (Sugar, Water, Vanilla Extract, Unsweetened Cocoa Powder, Salt) Caramel Sauce (Water, Sugar, Heavy Cream, Lemon Juice, Vanilla Extract).
- Banana Foster (Add-On) – Potato Bread (Unbleached Unbromated Wheat Flour, (Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin) Potato Flour, Yeast, Margarine, Water, Salt, Soybean Oil, Sugar, Eggs, Yellow Food Color, Calcium Propionate), Eggs, Sugar, Kosher Salt (Salt, Yellow Prussiate Of Soda (Yps)), Whole Milk (Milk, Vitamin D3), Half And Half (Milk, Cream, Contains Less Than 1% Of: Sodium Citrate), Vanilla Extract (Water, Caramel Color, Vanillin, Ethyl Vanillin, And 0.1% Potassium Sorbate, Bananas, Brown Sugar (Sugar, Molasses), Salted Butter (Pasteurized Cream, Salt), Lemon Juice
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store brisket in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Upon arrival, store BBQ sauce in the refrigerator.
- Brisket lasts up to 1 week in the refrigerator or up to 2 months in the freezer.
- BBQ sauce lasts up to 1 week in the refrigerator.
- Allow brisket to thaw at room temperature for 1-2 hours prior to reheating.
- Preheat oven to 160°F.
- In original packaging, cook brisket for approx. 2 hours.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!
- 4 Rivers Smokehouse ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.