4 Rivers Smokehouse ships its famous doughnut bread pudding nationwide on Goldbelly! Yes, this bread pudding is made with doughnuts! It’s mixed with creamy custard and crushed pineapple, cinnamon, and raisins, and topped with homemade doughnut glaze.
Pitmaster John Rivers spent 20 years in healthcare, traveling the country learning everything there is to know about barbecue. In 2009, he left his corporate job to pursue his passion in opening the first 4 Rivers Smokehouse in Winter Park, Florida. The smokehouse has since been named best barbecue restaurant in America by Southern Living and MSN, and has continued to expand to 15 locations throughout Florida.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes 1 container of Crispy Cream Bread Pudding (approx. 2.25 lbs.)
Crispy Cream Bread Pudding – Crispy Cream Donut Eclairs, Milk, Sugar, Half and Half, Crushed Pinapples, Raisins, Butter, Eggs, Cinnamon, Powdered Sugar, Vanilla.
Instructions / Storage
- Bread Pudding ship with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, Keep tightly packaged in original plastic packaging in the fridge
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Remove the plastic top and cover with aluminum foil
- Cook for 15 minutes
- Heat glaze in the microwave for 45 seconds
- Pour glaze over top of bread pudding – EAT IT UP!"
- 4 Rivers Smokehouse ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.