Yes, this bread pudding is made with doughnuts! They’re mixed with a creamy custard before crushed pineapple, cinnamon and raisins are mixed in. It’s topped with a homemade doughnut glaze after being baked.
John Rivers spent more than 20 years in the healthcare industry, traveling the country and learning everything there is to know about barbecue in his free time. After retiring he decided to put his newly-acquired skills to good use, and 4 Rivers was born in Winter Park 2009. Since then it’s earned a reputation for serving some of the best barbecue in America, with 13 additional locations open across the state.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes 2.25 pan of Crispy Cream Bread Pudding
Crispy Cream Bread Pudding
Crispy Cream Donut Eclairs, Milk, Sugar, Half and Half, Crushed Pinapples, Raisins, Butter, Eggs, Cinnamon, Powdered Sugar, Vanilla.
Instructions / Storage
- Bread Pudding ship with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, Keep tightly packaged in original plastic packaging in the fridge
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Remove the plastic top and cover with aluminum foil
- Cook for 15 minutes
- Heat glaze in the microwave for 45 seconds
- Pour glaze over top of bread pudding – EAT IT UP!"
- 4 Rivers Smokehouse ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.