Three Brothers Bakery ships its famous pies nationwide on Goldbelly! Three Brothers Bakery’s award-winning Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie is rich with fudge filling, chocolate chips, and a generous helping of Jack Daniels Whiskey. Crunchy, rich, and gooey, this pie stands out as true winner.
After arriving in America from Poland in 1949, brothers Sigmund, Sol, and Max Jucker opened Three Brothers Bakery in Houston, Texas. The Polish bakery is famous for its Eastern European baked goods and innovative treats like the hefty Pumpecapple Piecake, which has been featured on Saturday Night Live, CNN Headline News, Good Morning America, and the Food Network; and their legendary pecan pies, which have been named the “Best Mail Order Pecan Pie in America” by Country Living Magazine and have been featured in Bon Appétit, Southern Weddings, and Food & Wine.
This package serves 8 people and includes a Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie
- Each pie measures 10"
- Choose to add a branded wooden gift box, perfect for a special gift!
Eggs, Corn Syrup, Flour, Pecans, Bourbon, Cocoa, Soybean Oil, Butter Vanilla
Instructions / Storage
- Pies arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, store pies at room temperature or in the freezer.
- Pies last up to 2 weeks at room temperature or up to 1 month in the freezer.
- If frozen, allow pie to come to room temperature before serving.
- Three Brothers Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.