Founded in Murphysboro, Illinois, in 1985, this Memphis-style barbecue joint is so famous for competition-quality ‘cue and its pitmaster-owner Mike Mills has been named “Best Ribs in the U.S.” by Bon Appétit and “Best BBQ in America” by Travel & Leisure. Today, 17th Street BBQ’s Memphis-style baby backs are slow-smoked over locally grown fruitwood for six hours after being sprinkled with 17th Street’s “Magic Dust” dry rub and brushed with two light coats of award-winning barbecue sauce.
This world-class BBQ combo from “Godfather of BBQ” Mike Mills includes 17th Street’s award-winning Memphis-style baby back ribs and pulled pork. Slow-smoked over local apple and cherry wood and treated with the legendary dry rub and BBQ sauce, ribs don’t get any tastier and pulled pork doesn’t get any juicier and more flavorful. This package also includes their famous tangy pit beans, made from five different kinds of beans and seasoned with pulled pork instead of bacon.
This “Praise the Lard” BBQ Feast serves 18-20 people and includes:
- 4 slabs of Apple City Grand World Champion Baby Back Ribs – Each 12 bones
- 4 lbs of Famous Pulled Pork – Makes 8-10 sandwiches. Buns not included
- 1 gallon of 17th St Tangy Pit Beans
- 1 bottle of Award-Winning Original BBQ Sauce
- 1 bottle of Spicy BBQ Sauce
- 1 “Magic Dust” Dry Rub
Instructions / Storage
- BBQ is fully cooked, vacuum-sealed and shipped with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator or freezer. BBQ can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-4 days or in the freezer for 3-4 months
- To serve, allow meats to thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Follow heating instructions below
- Remove thawed meats from packaging and place in a covered baking dish
- Heat in a 250F preheated oven for 20-30 minutes or until heated through
- Remove thawed meats from packaging and place on a baking sheet. Wrap with foil
- Heat in a 250F preheated oven for 30-45 minutes or until heated through (Heating times may vary with oven; check intermittently by touching the bone side of the ribs. When hot to the touch, the meat is ready)
- Remove from the oven and mop with 17th Street BBQ sauce, sprinkle with Magic Dust, and then return to oven unwrapped. Heat for an additional 5 minutes. Enjoy!
- Remove beans from packaging and place in an oven-safe dish. Heat in a 300F preheated oven for 30-45 minutes until heated through. Stir mid-way through the cooking process. (Note: Stir carefully as bean skins will break during vigorous stirring, causing the beans to become thick.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- 17th Street BBQ ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.