Feeding into the south side of Wellfleet Bay, Blackfish Creek is unique to the historic waters of Cape Cod. High levels of phytoplankton from the adjacent estuary and an influx of fresh water create a fast growing oyster that has less salinity and a clean crisp flavor with the trademark Wellfleet finish. Enjoy them on the half shell or add them to your favorite stuffing for this year’s Thanksgiving feast – just like our ancestors did centuries ago!
For centuries, Wellfleet has been synonymous with high-quality Cape Cod seafood, especially the creamy, briny Wellfleet oysters from Wellfleet Harbor farms, day boat scallops, sweet and briny clams, and cold water lobsters that have been harvested from Wellfleet Harbor for centuries. Founded in 2001 by a dozen Wellfleet shellfishermen, including Jim Connell, Bob Wallace, and Barbara Austin, Wellfleet Shellfish Co. ships a wide variety of local seafood from their unique location on the Outer Cape to your door.
This package serves 4-8 people and includes 50 Wellfleet Oysters
- Choose to add a shucker!
Instructions / Storage
- Seafood ships fresh with ice packs
- Upon arrival, remove the packaging and place immediately in the fridge
- May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week
- Do not freeze
- Best enjoyed raw or on the half shell
- Wellfleet Shellfish Co. ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Wellfleet does not ship to Hawaii, Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.