We Take the Cake is Fort Lauderdale’s most legendary custom-cake shop. Not only is it constantly frequented by celebrities and luxury caterers, her famous key lime bundt cake is one of Oprah’s Favorite Things. Each cake is crafted by hand with the best ingredients to create an exceptionally moist, dense and flavorful cake.
Oprah’s “Favorite” key-lime Bundt cake, an exceptionally decadent triple chocolate-chip Bundt cake, and a glamorous red velvet Bundt cake can be yours with this 3-pack of We Take The Cake’s most popular flavors.
- This package includes 3 Bundt Cakes: Key Lime, Red Velvet & Triple Chocolate
- Each bundt cake is 7" round and serves up to 8 people
- Cakes arrive in a beautiful branded box
- Cakes are packed with a separate container of creamy icing to drizzle over
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE – flour, butter, sugar, cocoa powder, eggs, sour cream, chocolate chips, baking powder, baking soda, salt, instant coffee, vanilla, chocolate ganache.
RED VELVET – flour, sugar, butter, trans fat-free vegetable shortening, whole buttermilk, fresh eggs, cocoa powder, white vinegar, vanilla, baking powder, salt, red food coloring, cream cheese, powdered sugar.
KEY LIME CAKE – flour, sugar, liquid vegetable shortening, key lime juice, eggs, heavy cream, key lime oil, pudding mix, salt, baking powder, cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar.
Instructions / Storage
- Bundt cakes are baked to order and arrive ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival, place cake in the refrigerator or in the freezer. Cakes can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks or in the freezer for up to 1 year
- Cakes arrive with a frosting cup nested in the center of the cake. To serve, drizzle the icing over the cake and enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- We Take the Cake ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.