This Holiday season is coming up ROSES! We’ve taken our prize-winning 4 layer chocolate cake and filled it with smooth chocolate cream cheese. Cloaked in buttercream roses, we chose rich jewel tones of burgundy, evergreen, and ivory to bring warmth and class to your holiday table.
In 2001, Lori Karmel discovered We Take the Cake when she bought a cake for her son’s birthday. A year later, fueled by a sweet tooth and an entrepreneurial spirit, she bought this neighborhood bakery in Fort Lauderdale…and the rest is history. We Take the Cake is Fort Lauderdale’s most legendary custom-cake shop. Not only is it constantly frequented by celebrities and luxury caterers, her famous key lime bundt cake is one of Oprah’s Favorite Things. Each cake is crafted by hand with the best ingredients to create an exceptionally moist, dense, and flavorful cake.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a Holiday Rose Layer Cake
- Cake is 6" round and 4" tall
- Cakes arrive in a beautiful branded gift box
Chocolate Cake (Buttermilk, Granulated Sugar, Wheat Flour, Whole Eggs, Unsalted Butter, Shortening, Cocoa Powder, Vanilla Extract, Baking Soda, Salt) Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting (Unsalted Butter, Cream Cheese, Cocoa Powder, Powdered Sugar, Milk) White, Red, Green Buttercream Frostings (Unsalted Butter, Shortening, Powdered Sugar, Salt, Vanilla Extract, Red Gel Color, Green Gel Color)
- This cake contains milk, wheat, egg and soy.*
Instructions / Storage
- Layer cakes are baked to order, frozen and shipped with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, place cake at room temperature, in the refrigerator or in the freezer. Cakes can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or in the freezer for up to 3 months
- Cakes are best enjoyed at room temperature. If frozen, remove the plastic from the cake, return to the box and keep refrigerated overnight.
- Use a large knife.
- Run the knife blade under hot water.
- Dry the knife with a towel before any new slice.
- Store remaining cake in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- We Take the Cake ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.