Just The Dogs - 12 Pack
As the name says, this pack includes just the hot dogs! Buns are not included.
Opened in 1919, Walter’s Hot Dogs’ irresistible hot dogs are made with an exclusive blend of beef,
pork, and veal. This blend is so special their provider cannot sell it to anyone else, talk about Top Secret! These dogs are split down the middle and served on a toasted bun with Walter’s signature mustard: a blend of choice mustard seeds, relish, and spices. One bite of these amazing hot dogs will turn any skeptic into a full-on fanatic.
This package includes
- 12 Hot Dogs
- Choose to add bottles of Mustard, 9 oz. each
- Buns are not included
Pork, Water, Veal, Beef, Salt, Sugar, Dextrose, Sodium Phosphates, Flavorings, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite"
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Hot dogs may be refrigerated for up to 4 weeks, freezing is not recommended
1. On a flat top griddle, turn the heat on medium-high.
2. Melt butter on the griddle.
3. Place the whole Hot Dogs on the griddle and gently spoon butter over them.
4. Cook 2-3 minutes on each side. Pro Tip: You’re looking for that perfect golden-brown exterior.
5. Once both sides have a nice, crisp, golden-brown exterior, using tongs to hold the Hot Dog, split
the hot dogs down the middle and place them split-side down on the griddle.
6. Add a spoonful of butter over the Hot Dogs and top with a grill press or plate.
7. While the Hot Dogs are cooking, add butter to the other side of the griddle and place your buns
face down in the sauce. Pro Tip: Only add a small amount of sauce and spread it around (too
much will make your bun become soggy).
8. Toast buns in the sauce for 2-3 minutes until they are golden-brown.
9. Once your hot dog has cooked, flip it onto your toasted bun and slather it with Walter’s
10. You may also substitute the butter with margarine or a non-dairy butter.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Walter’s Hot Dogs Co ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.