Walter’s cocktail franks are hand wrapped in an all-butter, flaky puff pastry, served 24 to an order.
Opened in 1919, Walter’s Hot Dogs’ irresistible hot dogs are made with an exclusive blend of beef, pork, and veal. This blend is so special their provider cannot sell it to anyone else, talk about Top Secret! These dogs are split down the middle and served on a toasted bun with Walter’s signature mustard: a blend of choice mustard seeds, relish, and spices. One bite of these amazing hot dogs will turn any skeptic into a full-on fanatic.
Each package includes 24 pigs in a blanket and 1 container of mustard.
Cocktail frank (Pork, veal, beef, salt, sugar, dextrose, sodium phosphates, sodium erthorbate, sodium nitrate), puff pastry dough (enriched flour, unbleached wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboaflavin, folic acid), unsalted butter, water, salt, white distilled vinegar, deactivated yeast, egg
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Hot dogs may be refrigerated for up to 4 weeks, freezing is not recommended
- Pigs should be cooked for 18-20 minutes on 375.
- Cook until your desired level of golden brown.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Walter’s Hot Dogs Co ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.