Walter’s cocktail franks are hand wrapped in an all-butter, flaky puff pastry, served 24 to an order.
Opened in 1919, Walter’s Hot Dogs’ irresistible hot dogs are made with an exclusive blend of beef, pork, and veal. This blend is so special their provider cannot sell it to anyone else, talk about Top Secret! These dogs are split down the middle and served on a toasted bun with Walter’s signature mustard: a blend of choice mustard seeds, relish, and spices. One bite of these amazing hot dogs will turn any skeptic into a full-on fanatic.
Opened by Walter Warrington in 1919, Walter’s Hot Dogs has been a Westchester, New York institution for more than a century. Today, patrons queue up at Walter’s Hot Dogs’ copper-roofed pagoda on Palmer Avenue in Mamaroneck for gourmet hot dogs, split down the middle and served with mustard on a toasted bun (the building is a Nationally Registered Historical Landmark). Run by the fourth generation of Walter’s family, Walter’s Hot Dogs was voted number one in the US by Gourmet magazine and the New York Times described them as “topping the whole list” of noteworthy hot dogs across the country in 2004.
Each package includes 24 pigs in a blanket
- MUSTARD IS SOLD OUT AND WILL NOT BE INCLUDED IN THE ORDER
Cocktail frank (Pork, veal, beef, salt, sugar, dextrose, sodium phosphates, sodium erthorbate, sodium nitrate), puff pastry dough (enriched flour, unbleached wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboaflavin, folic acid), unsalted butter, water, salt, white distilled vinegar, deactivated yeast, egg
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Hot dogs should be consumed within 4-6 days or put in the freezer for up to 4 weeks
- Pigs should be cooked for 18-20 minutes on 375.
- Cook until your desired level of golden brown.
- Walter’s Hot Dogs Co ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.