Vosges Haut-Chocolat ships its famous truffles nationwide on Goldbelly! This Exotic Truffle Collection will allow you to embark on a trip around the world. A best-seller and Vosges’ signature collection, this box features exotic ingredients like Hungarian paprika, first press extra virgin olive oil, wasabi, and Indian curry powder truffles.
To founder Katrina Markoff, chocolate is a medium for sharing stories from all around the world. Since inventing her sweet Indian curry coconut truffle in 1997, Markoff has gone on to create a chocolate experience like no other with Vosges. She has since been on Fortune Magazine’s 40 Under 40 list and named one of the 10 Best Chocolatiers in the World by National Geographic. One taste of these convention-defying creations from Vosges and you’ll know why!
This package includes 9 Truffles
- Each purple box is hand-tied with a beautiful satin bow and includes a booklet describing each flavor and Vosges’ unique truffle stories. Perfect for a gift!
- This product is gluten-free
Truffle Flavors Include
- 1 Chef Pascal – Kirsch + 62% cacao dark chocolate + dried Michigan cherry
- 1 Gianduia – Crunchy hazelnut praline + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
- 1 Absinthe – Chinese star anise + fennel + absinthe + 62% cacao dark chocolate + cocoa powder
- 1 Naga® – Sweet Indian curry + coconut + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
- 1 Wink of the Rabbit® – Soft caramel + 45% cacao milk chocolate + organic New Mexican pecan
- 1 Black Pearl® – Ginger + wasabi + 62% cacao dark chocolate + black sesame seeds
- 1 Budapest – Sweet Hungarian paprika + 62% cacao dark chocolate
- 1 Woolloomooloo – Australian macadamia nuts + coconut + 45% cocao deep milk chocolate
- 1 Olio d’Oliva – First press Tuscan olive oil + 36% cacao butter white chocolate + green olives
Dark Chocolate (Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin – An Emulsifier, Natural Vanilla Flavor), Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Dry Whole Milk Powder, Soy Lecithin,Natural Vanilla Flavor), Organic Cream, White Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Soy Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavor). Contains Less Than 2% Each Of: Olive Oil, Invert Sugar Syrup, Hazelnuts, Dried Cherries (Cherries, Sugar, Sunflower Oil), Sugar, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Pecans, Macadamia Nuts, Water, Kirschwasser Liqueur, Organic Desiccated Coconut, Natural Flavors, Praline Grains (Hazelnuts, Sugar), Absinthe Liqueur, Fennel, Green Olives, Curry Powder (Spices), Paprika, Sesame Seeds, Anise, Wasabi, Cocoa Powder (Processed With Alkali), Unsalted Butter, Sea Salt, Mustard, Ginger, Soy Lecithin- An Emulsifier), Powdered Sugar. Contains Less Than 0.5% Alcohol
This product is processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Peanuts and Tree Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Truffles ship with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, place truffles in the refrigerator.
- Truffles last up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator.
- Allow truffles to come to room temperature for 2 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Vosges ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.