To founder Katrina Markoff, chocolate is a medium for sharing stories from all around the world. Since inventing her sweet Indian curry, coconut truffle in 1997, Katrina has gone on to create a chocolate experience like no other with Vosges. She has since been on Fortune Magazine’s 40 Under 40 list and named one of the 10 Best Chocolatiers in the World by National Geographic. One taste of these convention defying creations from Vosges and you’ll know why!
These Caramel Marshmallows bring a luxurious twist to a comfort food classic—Fluffy Madagascar bourbon Vanilla marshmallow is topped with a chewy square of small batch caramel, enrobed in dark chocolate and topped with walnuts and pecans.
- This package includes 9 pieces of Caramel Marshmallows
- This flavor features Madagascar bourbon vanilla bean, fluffy marshmallows, burnt sugar caramel, 62% cacao dark chocolate, pecans and walnuts
- These treats are packaged in a branded purple box. Perfect for a gift!
- This product is gluten-free
Dark Chocolate (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin-an emulsifier, vanilla), organic sugar, organic brown rice syrup, organic cream, walnuts, pecans, unsalted butter, natural vanilla flavor, gelatin, sea salt, soy lecithin- an emulsifier
This product is processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Peanuts and Tree Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Caramel Marshmallows arrive in a purple box ready to serve
- To store, place the box in a cool, dry place with consistent room temperature
- This treat should be enjoyed by within 2 weeks
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Vosges ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.