Veselka ships its legendary pierogi nationwide on Goldbelly! Veselka’s pierogi are traditional Eastern European dumplings filled with your favorite flavors, including meat, potato, cheese, arugula & goat cheese, sauerkraut & mushroom, or short rib!
Since opening in New York’s East Village in 1954, Veselka has become an institution serving up traditional Ukrainian food like pierogi, borscht, and goulash. Founded by Ukrainian refugees Wolodymyr and Olha Darmochwal, Veselka, which means “rainbow,” started out as a newsstand selling soups and sandwiches. Now, the family-owned and operated Veselka is one of New York’s best 24-hour diners, serving Old World comfort food.
- This package includes 3 dozen pierogi and serves 6
- Choose up to 3 filling flavors
- Each pierogi is approximately 2"
Flavor Options Include
- Meat Pierogi – Filled with beef and chicken
- Potato Pierogi – Filled with potatoes and cheese
- Cheese Pierogi – Filled with farmers cheese
- Arugula & Goat Cheese Pierogi – Filled with arugula and goat cheese
- Saurkraut & Mushroom Pierogi – filled with roasted mushrooms and saukraut
- Short Rib Pierogi – Filled with short ribs
Meat Pierogi: Beef roast, chicken stock, whole chicken, unsalted butter, onion, black pepper salt. Egg, whole milk, vegetable oil, all purpose flour
Potato Pierogi: Idaho potato, farmers cheese, unsalted butter, onion, salt, black pepper. Egg, whole milk, vegetable oil, all purpose flour
Cheese Pierogi: Farmers cheese, eggs, granulated sugar, whole milk, vegetable oil, all purpose flour
Arugula & Goat Cheese Pierogi: Arugula, goat cheese, onion, unsalted butter, cream cheese, salt, black pepper. Saurkraut & Mushroom Pierogi: Egg, whole milk, vegetable oil, all purpose flour
Button mushrooms, saurkraut, all purpose flour, black pepper. Egg, whole milk, vegetable oil
Instructions / Storage
- Pierogi are made to order, frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- They arrive uncooked
- Upon arrival, place the package in the refrigerator or in the freezer
- Uncooked pierogi can be stored in the fridge for 5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months
- To serve, allow pierogi to defrost completely and cook in salted boiling water for 3-4 minutes
- Pierogi can also be pan-fried
- Veselka ships Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.