Choose Your Own Pierogi - 3 Dozen
Traditional Eastern European dumplings filled with your favorite flavors!
Veselka has been an institution in the East Village since opening in 1954. Founded by Ukrainian refugees Wolodymyr and Olha Darmochwal, this 24-hour Ukranian restaurant is still family-owned and run today. Veselka has been featured in the New York Times, Serious Eats, London Times, and more, and their pierogi have been included in Eater’s “New York City’s 30 Most Iconic Dishes” and Thrillist’s “Most Important Food Dishes in NYC History.”
- This package includes 3 dozen pierogi and serves 6
- Choose up to 3 filling flavors
- Each pierogi is approximately 2"
Flavor Options Include
- Meat Pierogi – Filled with beef and chicken
- Potato Pierogi – Filled with potatoes and cheese
- Cheese Pierogi – Filled with farmers cheese
- Arugula & Goat Cheese Pierogi – Filled with arugula and goat cheese
- Saurkraut & Mushroom Pierogi – filled with roasted mushrooms and saukraut
Meat Pierogi: Beef roast, chicken stock, whole chicken, unsalted butter, onion, black pepper salt. Egg, whole milk, vegetable oil, all purpose flour
Potato Pierogi: Idaho potato, farmers cheese, unsalted butter, onion, salt, black pepper. Egg, whole milk, vegetable oil, all purpose flour
Cheese Pierogi: Farmers cheese, eggs, granulated sugar, whole milk, vegetable oil, all purpose flour
Arugula & Goat Cheese Pierogi: Arugula, goat cheese, onion, unsalted butter, cream cheese, salt, black pepper. Saurkraut & Mushroom Pierogi: Egg, whole milk, vegetable oil, all purpose flour
Button mushrooms, saurkraut, all purpose flour, black pepper. Egg, whole milk, vegetable oil
Instructions / Storage
- Pierogi are made to order, frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- They arrive uncooked
- Upon arrival, place the package in the refrigerator or in the freezer
- Uncooked pierogi can be stored in the fridge for 5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months
- To serve, allow pierogi to defrost completely and cook in salted boiling water for 3-4 minutes
- Pierogi can also be pan-fried
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Veselka ships Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.