Veselka ships its legendary beef stroganoff nationwide on Goldbelly! Veselka’s beef stroganoff is made with sliced beef slow simmered until tender in a rich mushroom sour cream sauce.
What started as a humble newsstand serving soups and sandwiches has turned into a legendary, family-owned and operated institution in New York’s East Village. Opened in 1954 by Ukrainian refugees Wolodymyr and Olha Darmochwal, Veselka, which means “rainbow,” is one of New York’s best 24/7 diners, serving Old World comfort food like pierogi, borscht, and goulash.
Noodles not included
- Choose up to 4 quarts of Beef Stroganoff
- Dish arrive in quart containers. Each quart serves 4
Pepper steak, chicken stock, all purpose flour, olive oil, ketchup, bay leaves, all spice, unsalted butter, yellow onion, portabello mushroom, shitake mushroom, button mushroom, sour cream, corn starch, salt, black pepper
Instructions / Storage
- Dishes are made to order, frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place the package in the refrigerator or in the freezer
- This can be stored in the fridge for 5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months
- To serve, pour the contents in a pot and reheat on the stove. Do not microwave in the container provided
- Veselka ships Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.