Inspired by classic and contemporary cocktails, these boozy sorbets are ready to be devoured straight from the pint, scooped into a sundae or blended into a malt-ini milkshake. Tipsy Scoop’s intoxicating sorbets are not merely flavored with liquor, but in fact contain 5% alcohol by volume—helping you to get a buzz with your brain freeze.
All of these sorbets are perfect for making a champagne cocktail to ring in the new year! Scoop one scoop of boozy sorbet of choice into champagne coupe, top with champagne, stir and enjoy!
- This package includes 4 pints of liquor infused sorbet
- All flavors contain 5% alcohol by volume and can only be consumed by those 21 and over
- Blood Orange Champagne sparkler – Sorbet made with fresh blood orange juice infused with champagne
- Mango Margarita – Sorbet made with fresh mangoes and infused with tequila and orange liqueur
- Strawberry Prosecco Delight – Vanilla ice cream swirled with strawberry and infused with Cavit Prosecco
- Raspberry Limoncello – Sorbet made with fresh raspberries infused with Limoncello liqueur
All of these sorbets are perfect for making a champagne cocktail to ring in the new year!
Instructions / Storage
Sorbet pints are carefully packed in an insulated shipping box with enough dry ice to keep the contents perfectly frozen. Don’t worry, it’s colder inside that box than it is in your freezer. Upon receipt, please place your pints in your freezer to store.
If you are looking to serve your pints right away but they arrive rock hard, simply place them on a counter or table top and let them rest for 10 minutes or until you can just slightly squeeze the pints.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Tipsy Scoop Ice cream ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Ice cream contains 5% alcohol by volume, orders require signature upon delivery by recipient (must be 21+).
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.