The Orrison Family of The Shed BBQ has been frying whole turkeys for 40 years. Their turkeys are brined, rubbed with Cajun seasonings, and deep fried in Peanut oil* until golden brown. Their Cajun fried turkey’s crispy skin and juicy meat will be your new favorite holiday tradition.
The barbecue that took the Grand Prize at the Memphis in May World Championships in 2015 and again in 2018 comes straight to your door from the Mississippi bayou, courtesy of the brother-and-sister team Brad Orrison and Brooke Lewis. Called one of the hippest dives by Guy Fieri on Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives, The Shed has become a magnet to fans and barbecue lovers across the Gulf Coast and beyond. Opened in 2001 in Ocean Springs, Mississippi, The Shed serves up some of the best down-home BBQ you’ll ever sink your teeth into, period. From the Heritage-breed and antibiotic-free meats, to the incredibly tasty and “junk-free” rubs and sauces, this legendary barbecue joint’s low-and-slow ‘cue is what BBQ dreams are made of.
“Thank you for choosing to Get Fed by The Shed!” – Brad Orrison
Turkeys average 10-12 pounds after cooking
This package serves 10 to 12 people and includes:
- 1 Cajun Fried Turkey (10 to 12 lbs)
Cooked in Peanut Oil
Instructions / Storage
- All products from The Shed have been fully smoked and frozen just before shipping and may be partially or fully thawed upon arrival
- Refrigerate and enjoy within 3 days, or store barbecue in your freezer in its original packaging for up to 2 months.
- Turkeys should be fully thawed before heating.
- Preheat your oven to 250.
- Place turkey in a shallow roasting pan and loosely tent turkey with aluminum foil and place on middle rack
- Heat in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil, bring temp to 350
- Heat for additional 15-20 minutes until meat reaches an internal temp of 165 degrees
- The Shed ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.