This kit contains everything you need for perfect turkey and ham dinners: sliced turkey breast, sliced smoked ham, homestyle stuffing, homemade mashed potatoes, Ocean Spray cranberry sauce, turkey gravy, mac & cheese, green beans, and cornbread. It’s perfect for any night of the week, and especially for holidays and Thanksgiving!
Located inside Philly’s famed Reading Terminal Market since 1983, family owned-and-operated The Original Turkey was founded by Roger Bassett, who can still be found at the market, roasting over 40 turkeys every day and carving them by hand. These are some of the most pampered turkeys on earth. High-quality turkey breasts are brined and coated in a signature herb rub before being “steam roasted” to tender, juicy perfection. And don’t even get us started on the ham!
This package serves up to 4 people and includes:
- Sliced Turkey Breast (1 lb)
- Sliced Smoked Ham (1 lb)
- Homestyle Stuffing (16 oz)
- Mashed Potatoes (16 oz)
- Mac & Cheese (16 oz)
- Green Beans (16 oz)
- Ocean Spray Cranberry Sauce (14 oz)
- Turkey Gravy (16 oz)
- 4 Mini Cornbread Loaves (each 3 oz)
- Choose to add more!
Add On Options Include:
- Mac & Cheese (16 oz.)
- Fresh Baked Cornbread (4 Mini Loaves)
- Each loaf weighs 3 oz
- Extra Turkey Gravy (16 oz)
Turkey Breast: Turkey, Brine (Water, Salt, Spices) Herb Rub (Garlic, Oregano, Rosemary, Basil, Red Pepper, Orange Peel, Onion, Paprika, Celery)
Smoked Ham: Salt, Less Than 2% Of Potassium Lactate, Sugar, Sodium Phosphate, Brown Sugar, Dextrose, Sodium Diacetate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite.
Stuffing: White Bread, Wheat Bread, Rye Breads, Turkey Broth, Butter, Celery, Onion, Parsley, Poultry Seasoning
Mashed Potatoes: Butter, Milk, Sour Cream, Salt, Disodium Pyrophosphate (To Maintain Color), Potassium Sorbate (To Maintain Freshness), Spice.
Mac & Cheese: Milk, Soybean Oil, 2% Or Less Bleached Wheat Flour, Modified Cornstarch, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Whey, Mono-and Diglycerides, Whey Protein, Latic Acid, Calcium Lactate.
Green Beans: Peppers, Onions, Butter, Garlic, Vegetable Oil, Olive Oil, Seasoning
Ocean Spray Cranberry Sauce: Cranberries, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Water
Turkey Gravy: Wheat Flour, Whey, Corn Starch, Soy, Palm Oil, Salt, Maltodextrin, Monosodium, Onion Powder, Turmeric, Caramel, Spices, Garlic Powder, Disodium Gauntlet, Inosinate
Cornbread: Sugar, Wheat Flour, Eggs, Soybean Oil, Corn Meal, Food Starch, Baking Soda, Sodium Phosphate, Diglycerides, Rice Starch, Buttermilk, Salt, Lactic Acid, Xanthan Gum.
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with ice packs which may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove food packages from the box and place them immediately in the refrigerator
- Items may be stored in the refrigerator for 2-3 days
- Freeze rolls if not using that day
Prep Time: 10-15 mins
Cook Time: 30-35 mins
We recommend Sous Vide-style reheating for pouched food.
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees.
- Fill the largest pot (or two) you have, halfway with water and bring to boil.
- Add turkey, ham, and gravy pouches to boiling water and turn to medium-low. Approximately 30-35 minutes to internal temp 145 degrees.
- Put stuffing and mac & cheese in the oven (Note: Remove lids (they are not oven-safe) and cover the stuffing with foil) approximately 30-35 minutes to internal temp 145 degrees.
- Microwave green beans and mashed potatoes (remove the lid and cover with plastic wrap) for 3 minutes. Stir and microwave 2-3 more minutes until hot.
- Put cornbread loaves on a baking tray or foil and put in the oven for the last 5 minutes to warm.
- HOT! Carefully remove food from pots, oven, and microwave—containers will be HOT!
- Serve and enjoy!
Alternative Reheating Method for Turkey, Ham, Gravy and Mashed Potatoes
- Turkey and Gravy: Open packages and put them in a pot together. Heat on medium-low to 145 degrees, stirring occasionally.
- Ham: Remove ham from the package. Pour juices from the package in the bottom of the pan. Place ham slices in a single layer in a skillet. Heat on medium heat until hot, turning after 1-2 minutes. Heat until hot, 1-2 more minutes.
- Mashed Potatoes: Transfer potatoes to a microwave-safe dish. Cover and heat on high for 2 minutes. Remove cover and stir. Add a little milk for a creamier version. Replace cover and heat for 2 more minutes. Remove carefully; the container will be HOT! Mix and re-cover until ready to serve. Stir before serving.
- The Original Turkey ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.