Original Rainbow Cone Roll Cake + Ice Cream Quart
If you’re from Chicago, you know Rainbow Cone. In 1926, a Buick mechanic named Joe Sapp decided to open up an ice cream shop with his wife Katherine that was different from all the others: the cones would feature multiple flavors stacked high instead of only one. After lots of (undoubtedly tasty) trial and error, they settled on the perfect combination: chocolate, strawberry, Palmer House (vanilla with cherries and walnuts), pistachio almond and orange sherbet.
Rainbow Cone was an immediate hit, and after a few years the Sapps moved the shop into a much larger location, where it remains today. Joe’s grandson is keeping the tradition alive, and homesick Chicagoans can now ship this legendary combo, in quarts or rolled up inside a soft sheet cake, straight to their door.
This package serves 8-12 people and includes:
- 1 quart of Original Rainbow Cone Ice Cream
- 1 Original Rainbow Cone Cake Roll
- Each cake roll serves 6-8 people and measures 6" and contains a quart of ice cream!
What is Rainbow Cone Ice Cream?
The perfect combination of Chocolate, Strawberry, Palmer House (NY Vanilla with Cherries and Walnuts), Pistachio Almond , and Orange Sherbet Ice Cream
Milkfat and Nonfat Milkfat, Sugar, Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Cocoa (processed with Alkali), Whey, Stabilized and emulsified by mono and diglycerides, Guar Gum, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Strawberries (strawberries, corn syrup, sugar, water, modified food starch. Natural flavors, citric acid, carrageenan, and Red#40), Natural and Artificial Flavor, Red #40, Blue #1, Cherries(cherries, corn syrup, sugar, citric acid, locust bean gum, Red #40, Blue #1, carrageenan, sulfur dioxide), English Walnuts, Yellow #5, Yellow #6, Almonds, Pistachios, Water, Milk, Orange Puree (Water, natural flavors, concentrated orange juice, orange pulp, gum tragacanthin, yellow #6 and citric acid), Cream, Citric Acid, Carob Bean gum and Pectin,
Instructions / Storage
- Ice Cream & Cake ship frozen with dry ice
- Do NOT remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival place in freezer immediately
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Original Rainbow Cone ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.