The Cookie Joint ships its innovative Cookie Fries nationwide on Goldbelly! Party like it’s 1776 with The Cookie Joint’s special red, white, and blue Cookie Fries 4th of July Fryer Gift Basket! Perfect for backyard BBQs, picnics, or at the beach, the Cookie Fries gift basket comes with 8 large cartons of assorted Cookie Fries flavors, with 8 Cookie Fries in each carton, and decadent dipping sauces, all in an authentic keepsake fryer. So…“Light Up the Skies with Cookie Fries” this 4th of July!
Founded by Jill Balick and Susie Schuster in 2011, The Cookie Joint Cookie Fries are favorites of Oprah Winfrey, who featured them on The O List in O, The Oprah Magazine. The Chicago cookie company packages Cookie Fries in French fry containers. Cookie Fries come with sides of dipping sauces like chocolate and marshmallow. Cookie Fries may be one of Oprah’s favorite things, but they’re sure to be one of your favorite cookies too!
This package serves 8-10 people and includes
- 8 Cartons of Assorted Cookie Fries (8 cookies in each, 64 total cookies)
- 8 Assorted Dipping Sauces
Cookie Fries Flavors May Include
- Original: The one that started it all. A delicious, light shortbread cookie
- Chocolate Chip: The Cookie Joint’s delicious Original flavor with rich, semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- Double Chocolate Chip: The Cookie Joint’s Original flavor with sweet ground Chocolate and a double-dose of rich, semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- Cookies n’ Cream: The Cookie Joint’s Original shortbread cookie with Oreo Pieces
- Cinnamon Spice: The Cookie Joint’s Original flavor with cinnamon and a blend of spices
- Chocolate Toffee Crunch: A delicious Chocolate shortbread cookie with a royal kick of chocolate toffee
- Confetti: The Cookie Joint’s Original flavor with a colorful crunch of rainbow sprinkles
- Green Mint Chocolate Chip: Original shortbread cookies with creme de menthe and chocolate chips
- Red Velvet Seasonal): As delicious as it sounds, made with cocoa and lots of love
- Lemon Poppyseed (Seasonal): Let your taste buds pop with the freshness of lemon and the subtle crunch of poppyseed
Dipping Sauce Flavors May Include
- Peanut Butter Dipping Sauce
- Salted Caramel Dipping Sauce
- Hazelnut Dipping Sauce
- Chocolate Dipping Sauce
- Marshmallow Dipping Sauce
Original – Butter, Flour, Sugar, Vanilla, Milk, Salt, Food Color
Chocolate Chip – Butter, Flour, Sugar, Vanilla, Milk, Salt, Food Color, Semi-sweet Chocolate Morsels
Double Chocolate Chip – Butter, Flour, Sugar, Vanilla, Milk, Salt, Semi-sweet Chocolate Morsels, Sweet Ground Chocolate
Cookies N’ Cream – Butter, Flour, Sugar, Vanilla, Milk, Salt, Oreo Pieces
Cinnamon Spice – Butter, Flour, Sugar, Vanilla, Milk, Salt, Food Color, Cinnamon, Allspice
Chocolate Toffee Crunch – Butter, Flour, Sugar, Vanilla, Milk, Salt, Sweet Ground Chocolate, English Toffee
Confetti – Butter, Flour, Sugar, Vanilla, Milk, Salt, Food Color, Rainbow Sprinkles
Green Mint Chocolate Chip – Butter, Flour, Sugar, Vanilla, Milk, Salt, Food Color, Green Mint Chip And Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
Red Velvet – Butter, Flour, Sugar, Cocoa, Vanilla, Vinegar, Milk, Salt, And Red Food Color
Lemon Poppyseed – Butter, Flour, Sugar, Vanilla, Milk, Salt, Food Color, Poppy Seeds, Lemon Extract
Peanut Butter Dipping Sauce – Peanuts, Peanut Oil, Sugar, 2% or less of Salt, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Rapeseed Oil, Cottonseed Oil, Soybean Oil), Cornstarch.
Salted Caramel Dipping Sauce – Corn Syrup, Sweetened Condensed Whole Milk, Cream, Sugar, Water, Butter, Non-Fat Milk Powder, Disodium Phosphate, Salt.
Hazelnut Dipping Sauce – Sugar, Palm Oil, Hazelnuts, Skim Milk, Cocoa, Soy Lecithin, Vanillin.
Chocolate Dipping Sauce – High Fructose Corn Syrup, Water, Cocoa and Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Contains 2% or less of Modified Food Starch, Caramel Color, Salt, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Artificial Colors, Artificial and Natural Flavors.
Marshmallow Dipping Sauce – High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Water, Modified Food Starch,Contains 2% or less of Titanium Dioxide, Salt, Artificial Flavors, Benzoic Acid, Xanthan
Instructions / Storage
- Cookie Fries arrive ready to enjoy
- May be kept in a cool dry place for up to 6 weeks
- To store for longer, freeze Cookie Fries in an airtight container
- Sauces may be stored on the counter for up to 1 week, or 2 weeks in the fridge
- The Cookie Joint ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.