Texas Tamale Company ships its famous jalapeño pepper jelly nationwide on Goldbelly! Time to skip the grape jelly and spice up your life. This delicately flavored jelly is traditionally enjoyed on crackers with cream-y cheese and a bottle of wine. Your inner Iron chef can also use it for basting chicken, ham, grilled lamb, or pork chops.
Houston’s Texas Tamale Company is famous for its Tex-Mex tamale: a husky, lard-free, and gluten-free tamale filled with beef or chicken and steamed in masa (ground-corn dough). Founded as a Houston tamale pushcart by a husband and wife in 1985, Texas Tamale Company is now owned by Shirley Bailey. What started as a small business shipping “survival kits” of tamales, chili, queso, and sauces to displaced Texans has now become a beloved Texas institution.
- Each package includes 3 jars of Jalepeno Jelly
- Each jar is approximately 8oz
Jalapeno Pepper Jelly – Sugar, Water, Jalapeno Peppers, Citric Acid, Pectin
- Texas Tamale Company ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.