A classic Tartine recipe found in the first Tartine cookbook this lime-soaked biscuit cake with a passion fruit bavarian cream, topped with coconut is a true joy!
Tartine Bakery’s fresh breads emerge from Tartine Bakery’s ovens at 3:30 every day, and locals and tourists alike line up for their incomparable country loaves. Owners Prueitt and Robertson aren’t afraid to push the boundaries around sustainability and ingredient sourcing and are constantly innovating the artisanal bread-baking process. It’s no wonder their five books have won numerous awards, with two more in production. Mark Bittman of the New York Times called Tartine Bakery his “favorite bakery in the U.S.” and Prueitt and Robertson have been awarded “Best Pastry Chefs in America” by the James Beard Foundation.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes 1 Passionfruit Lime Bavarian Cake
- Each cake measures 4″ × 6″
Sugar, Salt, Eggs, Flour, Clarified Butter, Passion Fruit, Lime Juice, Heavy Cream, Coconut Flakes
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes ships frozen with dry ice, dry ice may dissipate in transit
- Cake may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, cake may be kept frozen for up to 2 weeks
- Alternatively the cake may be kept in the refrigerator for up to 5 days
- Thaw in the refrigerator overnight before enjoying.
- Tartine Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.