Sweetie Pies’ artisan European Yule Log Cake (also known as their “Buche de Noel” Cake is as beautiful as it is delicious. A hand-crafted flourless chocolate cake rolled around a rich layer of bittersweet truffle filling and lightly sweetened whipped cream. Finished with a rich fudge frosting and decorated with fondant poinsettias, mushrooms, and leaves, sugar holly berries, chocolate shavings and edible gold dust.
The best thing that ever happened to Toni (and the dessert-eating world) was the day she was fired. Yep, after Donna fired her, Toni retreated to her Victorian apartment, fired up her way too small oven and began baking. Six years later, as her business grew, Sweetie Pies Bakery moved into The Hatt Building in Napa Valley. It has since been named Bon Appetit’s “Best Mail-Order Pies” and Food & Wine’s “America’s Best Pie Spots.”
This package serves 8-10 people and includes an 8.5" Yule Log Cake
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes are baked fresh and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator. Remove wrapping 1-1.5 hours before serving, while it is still cold. Enjoy at room temperature
- Cakes can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Sweetie Pies Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.