Sugaree’s is committed to keeping classic Deep South recipes and baking techniques alive by focusing on small-batch and from-scratch recipes to get rich, moist results with as much depth of flavor as possible. This same care goes into their one of a kind Easter Egg Cakes offered in three different delicious flavors.
The Strawberry Easter Egg Cake is made with fresh strawberries in the cake and topped with strawberry buttercream icing.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes 1 Strawberry Easter Egg Cake
- Each cake is approximately 6″ × 10″
Sugar, strawberries, eggs, butter, canola oil, pre-mix, buttermilk, strawberry
gelatin, cornstarch CONTAINS: Wheat, Milk, Eggs
Instructions / Storage
- Sugaree’s cakes are made-to-order, frozen and carefully packed with dry ice to maintain freshness.
- Upon arrival, let it defrost in the refrigerator or counter top to enjoy.
- If you wish to preserve your cake for longer, store it in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- Detailed storage instructions are included in the box.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Sugaree’s ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Overnight shipments will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.