Sugaree’s Mississippi pecan pie starts with a homemade lard/butter pie crust and is filled with rich, buttery Indianola, Mississippi pecans.
Baking the old-fashioned way, Sugaree’s in New Albany, Mississippi, is committed to keeping classic Deep South recipes and baking techniques alive by focusing on small-batch and from-scratch recipes. The bakery was founded as a home-based business by Mary Jennifer Russell in 1997 and expanded to a retail shop in 2001. Sugaree’s makes each of its delicious cakes and pies, including Italian Cream Cake and Chocolate Meringue, from scratch.
- Each Pecan Pie is 8"
- Each pie serves up to 8 people
Eggs, sugar, light corn syrup, pecans, butter, dark corn syrup, enriched wheat flour, rendered leaf lard, vanilla extract, salt CONTAINS: Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Tree Nuts
- Sugaree’s ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Overnight shipments will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.