Sugaree’s is committed to keeping classic Deep South recipes and baking techniques alive by focusing on small-batch and from-scratch recipes to get rich, moist results with as much depth of flavor as possible. Red Velvet Cake’s are a southern staple and the moist, barely chocolate, not-too-sweet layers of cake are spread with an old fashioned cooked icing that combines sugar, milk, butter, and vanilla. This is truly what a red velvet cake is supposed to be.
- Each cake serves 10-14 people
- Each cake is 9 inch and arrives frozen
Sugar, canola oil, enriched wheat flour, buttermilk, butter, eggs, evaporated milk, food color, cocoa, baking soda, vanilla extract, salt, vinegar CONTAINS: Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Soy
Instructions / Storage
- Sugaree’s cakes are made-to-order, frozen and carefully packed with dry ice to maintain freshness.
- Upon arrival, let it defrost in the refrigerator or counter top to enjoy.
- If you wish to preserve your cake for longer, store it in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- Detailed storage instructions are included in the box.
- Sugaree’s ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Overnight shipments will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.