Clam Chowder + Beach Swag Gift Pack
This bundle will transport you straight to the Central Coast of California! Splash Cafe’s famous clam chowder is made with only fresh California cream and 3 types of clams, combined with fresh celery, potatoes, and other vegetables. This bundle also includes a cozy blanket, two unisex tank tops featuring the Pismo Beach Pier, and a handy beach tote!
The low-key Splash Cafe first opened its doors just steps from the Pismo Beach Pier in 1989, and since 1991 it’s been run by Joanne Currie and her husband Ross, who turned it into a certified local landmark. Their housemade clam chowder is so good that it consistently takes the top prize at the city’s annual clam festival, and it helped spawn an additional location and artisan bakery in San Luis Obispo. More than 40,000 gallons of clam chowder are served here every year! Whether enjoyed inside a bread bowl or not, this is some of the best clam chowder in America.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes
- 4 pouches Clam Chowder (each 16 oz., 2 qts. total)
- 1 Beach Tote
- 1 Beach Blanket, your choice
- 2 “Pismo Beach Pier” Tank Tops
- Choose to add more!
Beach Blanket Color Options Include
Add-On Options Include
- Raucous Daucus Carrot Pepper Hot Sauce (5 oz.)
- Smoky Espresso BBQ Blend Spice Rub (5 oz.)
- Smoky Citrus BBQ Blend Spice Rub (5 oz.)
Clam Chowder – Water, Heavy Cream (Cream, Carrageenan), Potatoes (Potatoes, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate), Chopped Ocean Clams (Clams, Clam Juice, Salt, Calcium Disodium Edta), Sea Clams (Clams, Clam Juice, Water), Chopped Clams (Ocean Clams, Ocean Clam Juice, Water), Modified Cornstarch, Pollock, Celery, Soybean Oil, Butter (Cream, Natural Flavoring), Margarine (Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Water, Salt, Mono & Diglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Natural And Artificial Flavor, Beta-carotene (Color), Vitamin A Palmitate), Salt, Enriched Flour (Bleached Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Seasoning (Salt, Dehydrated Onion, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Spice, Autolyzed Yeast, Disodium Guanylate And Inosinate, Dehydrated Garlic, Natural Flavor), Titanium Dioxide (Color), Parsley, Natural And Artificial Flavors. Allergens: Contains Milk, Wheat, Soy, Fish (Pollock), Mollusk (Clam).
Instructions / Storage
- Chowder ships frozen with dry ice.
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit, product may thaw.
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon arrival, store clam chowder in the freezer.
- Upon arrival, store hot sauce and spice rubs at room temperature.
- Clam chowder lasts up to 9 months in the freezer.
- Thaw clam chowder pouches in the refrigerator until soft.
- Place unopened thawed pouch in a pot of water.
- Heat water with the pouch on medium heat on the stovetop until chowder is 160°F (do not boil chowder).
- Open pouch carefully and pour into bowls (chowder will be very hot).
- Serve and enjoy!
- Splash Cafe ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.