Snake River Farms ships its famous American Wagyu Filet Mignon nationwide on Goldbelly! The New York Strip has a renowned history and is the first choice for many discerning steakhouse patrons. Snake River Farms’ American Wagyu New York Strip is cut a generous 1½ inches thick and hand-trimmed for a perfect strip steak that’s beautiful on the grill or plate. These American Wagyu beef NY Strip steaks are carefully cut by hand so there is natural variation in size. Each thick NY strip has the amazing flavor and tight texture beef experts associate with a great New York strip steak. Of course, these are American Wagyu beef, so they’re deeply marbled with a wonderful complexity and subtle sweetness that provides a one-of-a-kind steak eating experience.
This family-owned business founded by Robert Rebholtz started with a small herd of wagyu cattle brought over from Kobe, Japan. These prized cattle were crossed with premium American Black Angus to create an entirely new herd. Since 1968, Snake River Farms has been raising cattle along the high plain of the Snake River in Boise, Idaho, and providing some of America’s finest restaurants, like Thomas Keller’s French Laundry, with American wagyu beef, Berkshire hogs, and Kurobuta pork. All cuts are wet-aged for 28 days, yielding tender, well-marbled, red hued ranch-to-table wagyu beef and filet mignon.
- Choose up to 8 American Wagyu Black Grade Boneless New York Strip Steaks
- Each steak weighs approximately 12 oz.
- 100% natural, no added hormones
- Steaks arrive individually wrapped
Instructions / Storage
- Products are shipped frozen with dry ice.
- All products are raw and required cooking after they have thawed.
- Upon arrival, products can be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Products can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 12 days
- To serve, thaw in the refrigerator before cooking. Smaller cuts like steaks and chops thaw overnight. Larger items like roasts and hams will take 2 or more days.
- Snake River Farms ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.