These gourmet frankfurters elevate the classic hot dog to a delicious new level. Snake River Farms American Kobe hot dogs are crafted from 100% American Kobe beef combined with a signature blend of spices, then slowly smoked with authentic hard wood. These skin-on dogs have a firm bite that’s hard to find, but is the hallmark of a truly authentic hot dog.
Providing some of America’s finest restaurants with American wagyu beef and Berkshire hogs, Snake River Farms has been raising cattle along the high plain of the Snake River in Idaho since 1968.
- This package includes 20 American Wagyu Hot Dogs (4 lbs. total)
- Hot dogs feature Northwest source-certified Wagyu crossed with high quality Angus
- 100% natural, no added hormones
Instructions / Storage
- Product ships frozen and will arrive frozen or partially thawed
- Hot dogs are fully cooked, however it is recommended they be cooked after they have thawed
- Upon arrival, products can be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Products can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 12 days
- To serve, thaw in the refrigerator before cooking. Smaller cuts like steaks and chops thaw overnight. Larger items like roasts and hams will take 2 or more days.
- Snake River Farms ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.