At Seven Sisters Scones, Chef Hala Yassine bakes soft, moist scones inspired by requests from her seven sisters (and two brothers). For everyone that has ever woken up and thought – what’s for breakfast? Now, you can have your favorite scones mailed right to you! Made with high-quality ingredients, including real butter, cream and eggs, these scones from Seven Sisters are so flavorful. Choose three unique flavors for this box of 12!
- This package includes 12 scones (approximately 3" in diameter each) that can serve 12 people
- Choose three scone flavors from the options below!
- Scones are packaged individually, so you can eat as many or as few as you like in one go
- Scones arrive in a branded red box (shown in photo above). Choose to add gift wrap for an additional $5
- Bacon, Cheddar and Chive Scone – This scone is breakfast in your hand. Bacon, paired with sharp cheddar cheese and spiced with chives make this scone all you need to get your day started off right
- Blueberry Scone – Seven Sisters Scones doesn’t just throw a few blueberries in the dough and call this a blueberry scone. they make sure the blueberry flavor is layered throughout the scone and that there’s lot of juicy blueberries to go around.
- Cinnamon Coffee Cake – An instant classic, this scone is layered with cinnamon spice and chips. As a final touch, it is topped with a cinnamon coffee cake crumble
- Cranberry Orange Scone – A classic that never goes out of style. Flavored with sweet cranberries, real orange juice and zest, it’s everyday luxury
- Fig and Goat Cheese – If you love Fig Newtons, you will love this scone. Right between sweet and savory, sweet figs are balanced with creamy goat cheese in a nutty, creamy bundle
- Garlic Herb – A mild savory scone that is great for sandwiches or as an accompaniment to soups and salads. Its flavored with garlic, fresh basil and asiago cheese
- Jalapeno, Green Olive & Cheddar – A mildly spicy scone—the jalapeno provides the zing, the green olive has a bite and the cheddar gives a creamy backdrop so that things don’t get too out of hand. Great on sandwiches or as an accompaniment to soups and salads
- Lemon Poppy Scone – If you love lemon, you’ll love this scone. Crunchy poppy seed and fresh lemon zest are peppered through the dough. And then as a finishing touch, a sweet lemon glaze is drizzled over the top as the perfect ending
- Triple Chocolate Scone – Let’s just say, with seven sisters around, chocolate came in —often. So, they piled this scone with semi-dark, milk and white chocolate chips. Chocolate fix? Handled.
- Vanilla Bean – Vanilla never tasted so bold. We use vanilla bean to really bring out the vanilla flavor and then top it with a vanilla bean glaze. Great for kids and adults alike.
- Ingredients are included in the box
- Please note any allergies in the comments section at checkout
Instructions / Storage
- Scones are baked fresh and arrive ready to serve
- Upon arrival, serve within two days or place in the refrigerator for up to 4 days
- Scones can also be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Seven Sisters Scones ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.