Seven Sisters Scones ships its delicious scones nationwide on Goldbelly! For everyone that has ever awaken and thought “What’s for breakfast?” Now, you can have your favorite scones mailed right to you! Made with high-quality ingredients, including real butter, cream, and eggs, these scones from Seven Sisters are so flavorful. Choose three unique flavors for this box of 12!
It’s true — Chef Hala Yassine is one of seven sisters (and two brothers). After tasting Yassine’s first scone, a classic cranberry orange, her sisters started bugging her to create more. The scone requests were endless, but they pushed her to create unique flavors like Fig and Goat Cheese, Cinnamon Coffee Cake and Jalapeño, and Green Olive and Cheddar. Yassine has taken this treat from local farmers markets to opening a storefront in Johns Creek, Georgia, in 2015 where artisan scones are made and inspired by sisterly love.
This package serves 12 people and includes your choice of 12 Scones
- Each scone measures approx. 3"
- Scones are packaged individually, so you can eat as many or as few as you like in one go
- Scones arrive in a branded red box, perfect for a gift!
Scone Flavor Options Include
- Bacon, Cheddar, and Chive Scone – This scone is breakfast in your hand. Bacon, paired with sharp cheddar cheese and spiced with chives make this scone all you need to get your day started off right.
- Blueberry Scone – Seven Sisters Scones doesn’t just throw a few blueberries in the dough and call this a blueberry scone. they make sure the blueberry flavor is layered throughout the scone and that there’s a lot of juicy blueberries to go around.
- Cinnamon Coffee Cake – An instant classic, this scone is layered with cinnamon spice and chips. As a final touch, it is topped with a cinnamon coffee cake crumble.
- Cranberry Orange Scone – A classic that never goes out of style. Flavored with sweet cranberries, real orange juice, and zest, it’s an everyday luxury.
- Fig and Goat Cheese – If you love Fig Newtons, you will love this scone. Right between sweet and savory, sweet figs are balanced with creamy goat cheese in a nutty, creamy bundle.
- Garlic Herb – A mild savory scone that is great for sandwiches or as an accompaniment to soups and salads. It’s flavored with garlic, fresh basil, and asiago cheese.
- Jalapeno, Green Olive & Cheddar – A mildly spicy scone—the jalapeno provides the zing, the green olive has a bite and the cheddar gives a creamy backdrop so that things don’t get too out of hand. Great on sandwiches or as an accompaniment to soups and salads.
- Lemon Poppy Scone – If you love lemon, you’ll love this scone. Crunchy poppy seed and fresh lemon zest are peppered through the dough. And then as a finishing touch, a sweet lemon glaze is drizzled over the top as the perfect ending.
- Triple Chocolate Scone – Let’s just say, with seven sisters around, chocolate came in —often. So, they piled this scone with semi-dark, milk and white chocolate chips. Chocolate fix? Handled.
- Vanilla Bean – Vanilla never tasted so bold. We use vanilla bean to really bring out the vanilla flavor and then top it with a vanilla bean glaze. Great for kids and adults alike.
- Ingredients are included in the box
Instructions / Storage
- Scones are baked fresh and arrive ready to serve!
- Upon arrival, store scones at room temperature, in the refrigerator, or in the freezer.
- Scones last up to 2 days at room temperature, up to 4 days in the refrigerator, or up to 6 months in the freezer.
- Seven Sisters Scones ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.