Choose Your Own Scones - 12 Pack
At Seven Sisters Scones, Chef Hala Yassine bakes soft, moist scones inspired by requests from her seven sisters (and two brothers). For everyone that has ever woken up and thought – what’s for breakfast? Now, you can have your favorite scones mailed right to you! Made with high-quality ingredients, including real butter, cream and eggs, these scones from Seven Sisters are so flavorful. Choose three unique flavors for this box of 12!
- This package includes 12 scones (approximately 3" in diameter each) that can serve 12 people
- Choose three scone flavors from the options below!
- Scones are packaged individually, so you can eat as many or as few as you like in one go
- Scones arrive in a branded red box (shown in photo above). Choose to add gift wrap for an additional $5
- Bacon, Cheddar and Chive Scone – This scone is breakfast in your hand. Bacon, paired with sharp cheddar cheese and spiced with chives make this scone all you need to get your day started off right
- Blueberry Scone – Seven Sisters Scones doesn’t just throw a few blueberries in the dough and call this a blueberry scone. they make sure the blueberry flavor is layered throughout the scone and that there’s lot of juicy blueberries to go around.
- Cinnamon Coffee Cake – An instant classic, this scone is layered with cinnamon spice and chips. As a final touch, it is topped with a cinnamon coffee cake crumble
- Cranberry Orange Scone – A classic that never goes out of style. Flavored with sweet cranberries, real orange juice and zest, it’s everyday luxury
- Fig and Goat Cheese – If you love Fig Newtons, you will love this scone. Right between sweet and savory, sweet figs are balanced with creamy goat cheese in a nutty, creamy bundle
- Garlic Herb – A mild savory scone that is great for sandwiches or as an accompaniment to soups and salads. Its flavored with garlic, fresh basil and asiago cheese
- Jalapeno, Green Olive & Cheddar – A mildly spicy scone—the jalapeno provides the zing, the green olive has a bite and the cheddar gives a creamy backdrop so that things don’t get too out of hand. Great on sandwiches or as an accompaniment to soups and salads
- Lemon Poppy Scone – If you love lemon, you’ll love this scone. Crunchy poppy seed and fresh lemon zest are peppered through the dough. And then as a finishing touch, a sweet lemon glaze is drizzled over the top as the perfect ending
- Triple Chocolate Scone – Let’s just say, with seven sisters around, chocolate came in —often. So, they piled this scone with semi-dark, milk and white chocolate chips. Chocolate fix? Handled.
- Vanilla Bean – Vanilla never tasted so bold. We use vanilla bean to really bring out the vanilla flavor and then top it with a vanilla bean glaze. Great for kids and adults alike.
- Ingredients are included in the box
- Please note any allergies in the comments section at checkout
Instructions / Storage
- Scones are baked fresh and arrive ready to serve
- Upon arrival, serve within two days or place in the refrigerator for up to 4 days
- Scones can also be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Seven Sisters Scones ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.