Four generations of the Russ family have sold the finest appetizing food – and what goes better with smoked fish and schmears than bagels? When it comes to New York bagels, Russ & Daughters represents the real thing. We make our bagels in the most traditional way – they’re boiled and then perfectly baked in an old-fashioned revolving oven. Layer our smoked salmon on top for “The Best Bagel and Lox in New York” (according to New York Magazine).
2016 saw the launch of Russ & Daughters Bagels & Bakery, where Russ & Daughters makes all of its own bagels, bialys, shissel rye bread, pumpernickel, challah, babka, black and white cookies, knishes, and other traditional baked goods. Each of our recipes reflects four generations of Russ & Daughters dedication to excellence, authenticity, history, and tradition. Now available at all of our locations and for nationwide shipping.
- Includes 1 Dozen Bagels in your choice of plain or assorted
- Russ & Daughters Bakery is certified Kosher
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Instructions / Storage
We bake our bagels fresh every day. Since you’ll receive them the next day, they’ll be best when toasted. If you’d like to keep them longer, the best way to do that is to slice and freeze them.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Russ & Daughters ships Monday-Friday of each week
- No deliveries Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.