Tie Dye NY Style Pizza - 2 Pack
This Tie Dye pie is topped with a trifecta of sauces: tomato sauce, creamy vodka sauce, and basil pesto. The pesto comes on the side so you can swirl it on yourself!
A.J. Pappalardo came from New York pizza royalty — his family owns Joe & Pat’s, a Staten Island institution since 1960 — and Rubirosa is the culmination of his dream to open a Manhattan pizzeria that would achieve the same level of renown as Joe & Pat’s. When he opened Rubirosa in Nolita in 2010, he took inspiration from the family pizza recipe, and the end result is a super-thin crusted pizza that’s decidedly New York-style but in a whole other ballpark. It’s crisp, well-balanced, made with only the finest ingredients, and downright delicious.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes 2 Tie Dye Pizzas
- Pesto sauce comes on the side
- Each pizza serves 2-3 people and measures 14"
- Tie Dye – (Pesto Sauce) Cheese, Basil, Pine Nuts, Garlic and Evoo (Vodka Sauce) Plum Tomatoes, Heavy Cream, Onion Garlic, Reduce Vodka (Tomato Sauce) Sugar, Salt, Evoo and Plum Tomatoes (Dough) Salt, Sugar, Evoo, Yeast and All Purpose Flour
Instructions / Storage
- Pizza ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Please Note: pizzas may arrive thawed. These pizzas are safe to eat and refreeze
- Upon arrival, place pizzas in the freezer – do not refridgerate
- May be stored frozen for up to 2 days
- Pre-Heat oven to 400 degrees Farenheit
- Place one pizza at a time directly onto the lowest rung of the oven (no tray or baking sheet)
- Bake Pizza for 8 minutes
- Rotate pizza and bake for an additional 7 minutes
- Drizzle your desired amount of pesto onto your pizza once it is out of the oven
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Rubirosa Pizza & Ristorante ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.