We first had these muffins on Cape Cod, and said we’d make these every day if we ever opened a bakery. We did, and we do. They’re full of plump, fresh cranberries, walnuts and a hint of orange zest.
“Red Truck Bakery is one of the most lauded (and delicious) bakeries in Virginia, and makes all sorts of Southern-style treats, rum cakes, seasonal pies and delicious cranberry muffins.” —Condé Nast Traveler magazine
Started in a Virginia farmhouse over 30 years ago, Brian Noyes’ Red Truck Bakery is one of Condé Nast Traveler’s 13 Destination Bakeries in America. Named after the red 1954 Ford truck Brian used to deliver his rustic baked goods to local country stores, Red Truck Bakery has gained a cult-like following that includes Oprah and former President Barack Obama—with Roadfood’s Jane & Michael Stern being among some of their loudest and proudest early supporters.
- Each package includes 9 Cranberry Orange & Walnut Muffins
Instructions / Storage
- All products from Red Truck Bakery are baked the day they are shipped.
- Each product will stay fresh for several days after delivery when kept at room temperature.
- Muffins should be eaten within 2 days of arrival.
- Red Truck Bakery ships Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday of each week. Please add in an extra day for arrival due to unforeseen delays.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
Please anticipate a slight delay due to increased shipping during the Covid pandemic and the holidays. We strongly encourage ordering early, choosing an early shipping date, and allowing a little extra time for arrival. If you need your cakes on a Friday or the weekend, for example, select a Wednesday arrival. Due to expected and unprecedented levels of UPS and FedEx shipping demand through the holidays, as well as unpredictable weather, we cannot be responsible for packages not arriving on a scheduled date. We appreciate your understanding.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.