We first had these muffins on Cape Cod, and said we’d make these every day if we ever opened a bakery. We did, and we do. They’re full of plump, fresh cranberries, walnuts and a hint of orange zest.
“Red Truck Bakery is one of the most lauded (and delicious) bakeries in Virginia, and makes all sorts of Southern-style treats, rum cakes, seasonal pies and delicious cranberry muffins.” —Condé Nast Traveler magazine
Started in a Virginia farmhouse over 30 years ago, Brian Noyes’ Red Truck Bakery is one of Condé Nast Traveler’s 13 Destination Bakeries in America. Named after the red 1954 Ford truck Brian used to deliver his rustic baked goods to local country stores, Red Truck Bakery has gained a cult-like following that includes Oprah and former President Barack Obama—with Roadfood’s Jane & Michael Stern being among some of their loudest and proudest early supporters.
- Each package includes 9 Cranberry Orange & Walnut Muffins
Instructions / Storage
- All products from Red Truck Bakery are baked the day they are shipped.
- Each product will stay fresh for several days after delivery when kept at room temperature.
- Muffins should be eaten within 2 days of arrival.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Red Truck Bakery ships Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday of each week. Please add in an extra day for arrival due to unforeseen delays.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.