This is our go-to gift for new parents, a passing of a loved one and a housewarming gift for a new home: Breakfast is ready to serve! The box includes our sour cream coffee cake with pecans, a bag of our famous granola, a bag of Red Truck premium coffee (choose whole bean or freshly-ground), and three cranberry-orange-walnut muffins.
Started in a Virginia farmhouse over 30 years ago, Brian Noyes’ Red Truck Bakery is one of Condé Nast Traveler’s 13 Destination Bakeries in America. Named after the red 1954 Ford truck Brian used to deliver his rustic baked goods to local country stores, Red Truck Bakery has gained a cult-like following that includes Oprah and former President Barack Obama—with Roadfood’s Jane & Michael Stern being among some of their loudest and proudest early supporters.
- Each package serves 8-12 people and includes:
- 1 Sour Cream Coffee cake. Each cake is 8 inches in diameter.
- 1 Bag of Granola (20 oz.)
- 1 Bag of Red Truck Premium Coffee- Choose from Whole Bean or Freshly Ground.
- 3 Cranberry Orange Walnut Muffins
Instructions / Storage
- All products from Red Truck Bakery are baked the day they are shipped.
- Each product will stay fresh for several days after delivery when kept at room temperature.
- Cakes are best enjoyed within 1 week of arrival.
- Muffins should be eaten within 2 days of arrival
- Red Truck Granola will stay fresh for one week after delivery.
- It can also be stored in a sealable plastic bag or an airtight container for a longer shelf life.
- Granola should not ever be refrigerated or frozen.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Red Truck Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.