Prantl’s Bakery has been churning out the goods using traditional German methods, but it’s their slightly more singed creation that has locals obsessed. And the HuffPost. And us. The Huffington Post recently named it “The Best Cake America Has Ever Made,” for two delightful reasons: 1) its layers of the bakery’s special creamy vanilla buttercream 2) the sheer force of deliciousness that is buttercream combined with candied toasty almonds. This special package shrinks those famous flavors in smaller bars and are perfect for any party!
- Each package includes 4 Burnt Almond Torte Bars
- Each bar serves 2-3 people and is 8"x 2"
Water, granulated sugar, powdered sugar, almonds, cake flour, cremyvit, soy (partially hydrogenated) and palm oil, egg, soy (partially hydrogenated) oil, dry nonfat milk, soy (partially hydrogenated) and cottonseed oil, egg whites, baking powder, imitation vanilla extract, salt.
Contains: eggs milk nuts soy beans, wheat
Instructions / Storage
- Keep at room temperature for 1 week
- Can be refrigerated for up to 3 weeks
- Keep frozen for up to 6 weeks
- Best Served at room temperature
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- This product ships free via 2-day shipping to most states.
- Prantl’s Bakery ships Monday- Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.