Pop’s Bagels ships its Babka nationwide on Goldbelly! Buttery brioche dough rolled and twisted with rich dark chocolate ganache filling.
The secret to a great bagel comes down to two major factors — freshness and the quality of ingredients — and Pop’s Bagels hits it out of the park on both fronts with bagels made with just a handful of high-quality ingredients: flour, yeast, local water, and organic barley malt and shipped raw and frozen. Founded as a catering operation in 2017 by Zach Liporace in order to ensure that his bagels are always enjoyed fresh out of the oven, Pop’s has changed the Los Angeles bagel game, one (small) bake-at-home batch at a time.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes 2 Chocolate Babkas
- Each babka weighs 27 oz.
Flour, Sugar, Yeast, Eggs, Water, Chocolate, Butter (Allergens: Dairy, Gluten, Eggs)
Instructions / Storage
- Babka arrives ready to enjoy!
- Babka can be stored at room temperature for 1 week or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- If you’d like to serve warm, place in 350 F oven for 10 min uncovered.
- Pops Bagels ships Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.