These latkes are hand-formed from russet potatoes, onion, egg, and potato starch then fried in rice bran oil so they’re gluten-free AND vegetarian! And crazy-easy to serve, no more bloody knuckles!
In 2005, Annie and Craig Stoll annexed the space next door to their James Beard Award winning Delfina restaurant, fulfilling a long time dream of bringing Neapolitan-inspired pizzas to San Francisco. The space became an instant neighborhood hotspot, and fans continue to spill out onto the sidewalks to pick up their pie. Consistently ranked as one of the top pizza spots in the country and the best in San Francisco, this family-owned farm-to-table restaurant can bring people together throughout the country by shipping directly to your door!
Sauces not included.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes 12 Potato Latkes
- Each latke weighs approx. 2 oz.
Potatoes, Onion, Egg, Potato Starch, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Latkes ship frozen with dry ice.
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit, product may thaw.
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon arrival, store latkes in the freezer.
- Allow latkes to thaw completely.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Set a rack on top of a sheet tray and place latkes on the rack.
- Bake for ten minutes or until crispy, golden brown, and hot.
- Serve with toppings of choice (not included) and enjoy!
- Pizzeria Delfina ships Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.