Petee’s Pie Company ships its freshly-baked pies nationwide on Goldbelly! The perfect way to taste Petee’s pies: this 8-pack of little pies. Pick from all the seasonal flavor options made with local ingredients and baked in a buttery crust.
Petra “Petee” Paredez grew up in Leesburg, Virginia, where her parents own the acclaimed Mom’s Apple Pie Company, so you can say that baking is in her blood. Growing up in the bakery, she spent plenty of time experimenting with new recipes using produce grown on the family farm. Petee’s has a simple philosophy: to make the best pie money can buy using real ingredients. All pies are made from scratch, by hand, using seasonal local produce and natural fair-trade sweeteners. The pie crust is made with organic flour and grass-fed butter from New York State. Founded in 2014, Petee’s Pie Company, which makes “damn fine pie for damn fine people” has been featured by The New York Times, USA Today, Food Network, Saveur, and New York Magazine, which named Petee’s the “absolute best pie in New York.”
- Each little pie is approximately 4" wide and an inch tall, and serves 1
- Each package includes EIGHT pies that arrive labeled in adorable individual branded and labeled paper boxes
- Choose to include a reusable, branded wooden gift box that makes for easy transporting and perfect gift-giving. The pies arrive individually boxed nestled in the gift box, if selected
Pie flavors include:
- Black Bottom Almond Chess – A chess pie flavored with amaretto, topped with toasted almonds on top of a delicious layer of chocolate ganache
- Brown Butter Honey Pecan – Baked with NY apple blossom honey and organic brown sugar, instead of corn syrup; browned butter lends an extra layer of flavor
- Hudson Valley Apple – Organic apples baked with a subtle blend of spices and just enough sugar to enhance their natural flavor
- NY Sour Cherry – Montmorency cherries from upstate New York with just enough to sugar to let their vibrant, tart flavor take center stage
- Salty Chocolate Chess – The most popular flavor, year-round! This is a chess pie flavored with bittersweet chocolate, cocoa, and sea salt
- Toasted Almond Chess – Traditional buttermilk chess pie flavored with amaretto, topped with toasted almonds
- Wild Blueberry – A fresh and delicious pie made with scrumptious tiny wild Maine blueberries and minimal sugar to let the natural sweetness shine through
- Hot Buttered Rum Made with warm flavors like spiced black rum, browned butter, honey, and a touch of cinnamon & nutmeg, their Hot Buttered Rum is like a holiday hug made of pie.
- Spiced Custard Nothing hits the spot like this old-fashioned, comforting custard pie. This one is perfect for the holidays and based on a classic British recipe.
- Cranberry Apple A blend of locally grown apples and just enough cranberries to provide a touch of tartness. A perfect cold weather pie
Crust: Organic pastry flour, grass-fed butter, organic sugar, sea salt and water
- Black Bottom Almond Chess Sugar, cornmeal, salt, buttermilk, melted butter, eggs, amaretto, almond emulsion, chocolate and vanilla extracts
- Brown Butter Honey Pecan Eggs, sugar, honey, butter, salt vanilla extract, pecans
- Coconut Custard Eggs, shredded coconut, sugar, evaporated milk, cream, salt, vanilla
- Hudson Valley Apple Sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, lemon juice, organic local apples
- Lemon Chess Sugar, cornmeal, salt, lemon juice, vanilla, buttermilk, melted butter, eggs, egg yolks
- Lemon Poppy Seed Chess Lemon Poppy Seed Chess Sugar, cornmeal, salt, lemon juice, vanilla, poppy seeds, buttermilk, melted butter, eggs, egg yolks
- NY Sour Cherry Sugar, cornstarch, salt, lemon juice, Montmorency cherries
- Salty Chocolate Chess Sugar, cornmeal, salt, bittersweet chocolate, cocoa, vanilla extract, buttermilk, melted butter, cream, eggs, egg yolks
- Toasted Almond Chess Sugar, cornmeal, salt, buttermilk, melted butter, eggs, amaretto, almond emulsion, and vanilla extract
- Wild Blueberry Sugar, cornstarch, salt, lemon juice, wild blueberries
- Hot Buttered Rum Eggs, sugar, honey, butter, salt vanilla extract,rum, nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves
- Spiced Custard Eggs, sugar, evaporated milk, cream, salt, vanilla
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship fully cooked and should be enjoyed within 3 days of arrival if kept at room temperature
- Pies can be frozen upon arrival for up to 2 months, tightly wrapped
- To reheat pies after freezing, let pies thaw in refrigerator for 3 hours before baking in a 350ºF oven for 12 minutes
- To serve room temperature pies hot: Remove from box and warm in a oven for 10 minutes
- Petee’s Pie Company currently ships Monday through Thursday.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.