Choose Your Own Little Pie - 8 pack
The perfect way to taste the Petee’s rainbow with this EIGHT pack of little pies. Pick from all the seasonal flavor options made with local ingredients and baked in a buttery crust.
- Each little pie is approximately 4" wide and an inch tall, and serves 1
- Each package includes EIGHT pies that arrive labeled in adorable individual branded and labeled paper boxes
- Choose to include a reusable, branded wooden gift box that makes for easy transporting and perfect gift-giving. The pies arrive individually boxed nestled in the gift box, if selected
Pie flavors include:
- Black Bottom Almond Chess – A chess pie flavored with amaretto, topped with toasted almonds on top of a delicious layer of chocolate ganache
- Brown Butter Honey Pecan – Baked with NY apple blossom honey and organic brown sugar, instead of corn syrup; browned butter lends an extra layer of flavor
- Hudson Valley Apple – Organic apples baked with a subtle blend of spices and just enough sugar to enhance their natural flavor
- NY Sour Cherry – Montmorency cherries from upstate New York with just enough to sugar to let their vibrant, tart flavor take center stage
- Salty Chocolate Chess – The most popular flavor, year-round! This is a chess pie flavored with bittersweet chocolate, cocoa, and sea salt
- Toasted Almond Chess – Traditional buttermilk chess pie flavored with amaretto, topped with toasted almonds
- Wild Blueberry – A fresh and delicious pie made with scrumptious tiny wild Maine blueberries and minimal sugar to let the natural sweetness shine through
- Hot Buttered Rum Made with warm flavors like spiced black rum, browned butter, honey, and a touch of cinnamon & nutmeg, their Hot Buttered Rum is like a holiday hug made of pie.
- Spiced Custard Nothing hits the spot like this old-fashioned, comforting custard pie. This one is perfect for the holidays and based on a classic British recipe.
- Cranberry Apple A blend of locally grown apples and just enough cranberries to provide a touch of tartness. A perfect cold weather pie
Crust: Organic pastry flour, grass-fed butter, organic sugar, sea salt and water
- Black Bottom Almond Chess Sugar, cornmeal, salt, buttermilk, melted butter, eggs, amaretto, almond emulsion, chocolate and vanilla extracts
- Brown Butter Honey Pecan Eggs, sugar, honey, butter, salt vanilla extract, pecans
- Coconut Custard Eggs, shredded coconut, sugar, evaporated milk, cream, salt, vanilla
- Hudson Valley Apple Sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, lemon juice, organic local apples
- Lemon Chess Sugar, cornmeal, salt, lemon juice, vanilla, buttermilk, melted butter, eggs, egg yolks
- Lemon Poppy Seed Chess Lemon Poppy Seed Chess Sugar, cornmeal, salt, lemon juice, vanilla, poppy seeds, buttermilk, melted butter, eggs, egg yolks
- NY Sour Cherry Sugar, cornstarch, salt, lemon juice, Montmorency cherries
- Salty Chocolate Chess Sugar, cornmeal, salt, bittersweet chocolate, cocoa, vanilla extract, buttermilk, melted butter, cream, eggs, egg yolks
- Toasted Almond Chess Sugar, cornmeal, salt, buttermilk, melted butter, eggs, amaretto, almond emulsion, and vanilla extract
- Wild Blueberry Sugar, cornstarch, salt, lemon juice, wild blueberries
- Hot Buttered Rum Eggs, sugar, honey, butter, salt vanilla extract,rum, nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves
- Spiced Custard Eggs, sugar, evaporated milk, cream, salt, vanilla
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship fully cooked and should be enjoyed within 3 days of arrival if kept at room temperature
- Pies can be frozen upon arrival for up to 2 months, tightly wrapped
- To reheat pies after freezing, let pies thaw in refrigerator for 3 hours before baking in a 350ºF oven for 12 minutes
- To serve room temperature pies hot: Remove from box and warm in a oven for 10 minutes
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Petee’s Pie Company currently ships Monday through Thursday.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.