Pearson Farm ships its insanely delicious pecans and cinnamon crumb cake nationwide on Goldbelly! Enjoy your pecans raw by the handful or use in your favorite recipes. This gift stack starts with 6 bags of Pearson’s favorite signature flavored pecans. Next, you’ll find 3 delicious homemade items from Mary’s Kitchen: Pearson’s famous buttermilk pecan pie, Pearson Farm cinnamon crumble cake, and a tin of assorted cookies, which includes pecan snickerdoodle and gluten-free pecan oatmeal cookies. Last, and maybe best, is a one-pound tin of pure chocolate-covered pecans. This gift stack is a wonderful dessert assortment for family and friends, office, or party.
Pearson Farm has been growing Georgia peaches and pecans since 1885. More than 135 years ago, Lockie Pearson and his wife, Emma, moved to Fort Valley, Georgia, and planted their first peach trees. The Pearson family has farmed the red clay of Crawford County, Georgia for peaches and pecans for five generations. Farming has significantly changed in the last hundred years, but Pearson Farm still counts good soil, hard work, and honest dealings as keys to its success.
This package arrives in a beautiful branded gift boxes and includes:
- 1 lb. of Toasted & Salted Pecan Halves – Pearson’s Premium Pecan Halves are toasted in real creamy butter and sea salt in our oven for a delicate, irresistible flavor perfect for munching! These salted pecans are the perfect mix of goodness and perfection
- 1 lb. of Cinnamon Roasted Candied Pecans — Coated with cinnamon and sugar, Pearson’s premium pecans go through a 3-stage process resulting in a fantastic flavor! These cinnamon pecans are sure to please, with just the right amount of flavor. No gimmicks found here, just pure enjoyment
- 1 lb. of Champagne Candied Pecans — These crunchy, sweet pecans are roasted with real Champagne, making them perfect for celebrating life’s special moments
- 1 lb. of Southern Praline Candied Pecans — Pearson’s Select Pecan Halves are stirred into caramelized brown sugar by hand for a rich praline flavor in every bite! Their Southern Praline Pecans are sure to satisfy any appetite and suit any need you may have, from snacking, to baking, to family celebrations
- Seasoned Pecan Halves – Baked with the perfect combination of creamy butter and savory seasonings with just a hint of heat
- Elliot Pecan Halves – A plump, round pecan that is very flavorful partly due to its high oil content. This pecan has what some describe as a “subtle sweetness” and is one of our favorites
- Buttermilk Pecan Pie – Real butter and buttermilk give this pie a rich and creamy texture enhancing the flavor of Pearson Farm’s natural pecans
- Pearson Farm Cinnamon Crumble Cake – This buttery cake, made with fresh Pearson Pecans, cinnamon, butter, sour cream and King Arthur Flour, bakes up to form a crumbly topping. Perfect for breakfast or a finishing touch to any meal or coffee break!
- 1 tin of Assorted Cookies – Includes Pecan Snickerdoodle & Gluten Free Pecan Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 tin of Chocolate Covered Pecans – Pearson smothers their pecans in the finest pure milk chocolate. This unique flavor combination of pecans and creamy milk chocolate will soon become your new food obsession. It is hard to eat just one!
Champagne: Pecans, Sugar, Champagne, Egg Whites, Cinnamon, Ginger, Salt
Southern Praline: Pecans, Brown Sugar, Butter (Cream and Natural Flavorings), Water
Cinnamon Roasted: Pecans, Sugar, Egg White, Cinnamon, Water, Sea Salt
Buttermilk Pecan Pie: Filling: Sugar, Pecans, Eggs, Butter (Cream), Buttermilk, Flour, Vanilla, and Salt. Crust: Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Monoitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Interesterified Soybean Oil, Water, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Salt, and Soy Flour
Cinnamon Crumble Cake: Flour, Sugar, Butter, Eggs, Sour Cream, Pecans, Cinnamon, Vanilla, Baking Powder, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Pecans arrive ready to enjoy!
- Pecans can be stored in a sealed airtight container at room temperature for up to 45 days, in the refrigerator for 9-10 months, or in the freezer for up to 2 years
- Pearson Farms recommends storing pecans on its own, as they have a high oil content and have a tendency to absorb odors
- Pearson Farm ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.