The New York strip steak is one of the most popular steaks at restaurants and steakhouses. Pat LaFrieda’s strips are wonderfully tender, well-marbled and delicious. New York strip steaks are slightly less marbled than a rib steak, but they have fewer large pockets of fat. Our strip steaks are center-cut in order to minimize the amount of connective tissue.
Dry aging is a process that both tenderizes and adds flavor to beef. During the Dry aging process some truly amazing things happen: water from inside the meat is drawn out through evaporation, which causes the the meat to shrink slightly and the beef flavors to become more concentrated, mineral and funky. The longer the dry aging, the stronger the beef flavors.
This package includes your choice of 4, 6, or 8 Dry-Aged USDA Prime Black Angus Boneless NY Strip Steak, Center Cut
- Each steak is aged 30 days, 1.0" thick, (9-11) oz.
- Meat Beef
- Breed Black Angus
- Grade Prime
- Primal Short Loin
- Individually Vacuum Packed
Instructions / Storage
- Steaks ship fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours
- We do not recommend freezing product as freezing instantly degrades its quality.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.