Meet the savory burger of your dreams, with over a month of meat mastery in every bite. We dry-age tender prime rib for 30-50 days to intensify its beefiness, blending it with whole cuts of savory New York Strip and sweet Short Rib. Intense flavor waves of nutty dry-aging will make you pause in flavor heaven with every bite, a burger delicious at any level from rare to well-done.
Please note: Buns and condiments pictured are not included with this product.
In New York City, Pat LaFrieda is synonymous with top-notch beef. Founded as a Brooklyn butcher shop by Anthony LaFrieda in 1922, the New York butcher has been passed down through the generations and is today run by LaFrieda’s great-grandson, Pat. Pat LaFrieda and his team ensure you’re getting the best possible meats from a network of small, family-owned farms. Pat LaFrieda supplies meat to many of the most famous New York eateries, including Eleven Madison Park, Minetta Tavern, Marea, and Shake Shack.
This pack includes 8 Dry-Aged Burger Patties (each 6 oz.)
- Meat Beef
- Breed Black Angus
Black Angus Beef
Instructions / Storage
- Burgers ship fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours
- Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.