Pastrami Queen ships its famous pastrami sandwiches nationwide on Goldbelly! This kit includes everything you need to recreate the New York deli experience in your home kitchen — Pastrami Queen’s legendary smoked pastrami, corned beef, fresh rye, deli mustard, pickles, potato knish, matzo ball soup and a 10 pack of black & white cookies. This is a killer brunch for any family!
One of Anthony Bourdain’s go-to favorites, this quintessential New York deli sandwich is as good as it gets.
Originally named Pastrami King when it was founded in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, in 1956, this quintessential New York deli eventually relocated to Queens (hence the name change), then Manhattan’s Upper East Side and Upper West Side. Wherever they’ve resided, Pastrami Queen still serves the same high-quality, tender, juicy, smoky New York pastrami they been crafting since day one. it’s no wonder Anthony Bourdain called their hand-carved, overstuffed pastrami sandwiches "the real deal.”
Pastrami Queen is self-certified Kosher
This package serves 2-4 people and includes
- 1/2 lb. Pastrami
- 1/2 lb. Corned Beef
- 1/2 Loaf Seedless Rye
- 4 Pickles
- 2 Potato Knishes
- 1 Quart Matzo Ball Soup
- 4 Matzo Balls
- Mustard (8 oz.)
- 10 Black & White Cookies
Pastrami Queen is self certified Kosher
Instructions / Storage
- Pastrami Queen ships fully cooked, freshly sliced meats, frozen with dry ice
- Product may thaw, dry ice may dissipate
- DO NOT Remove Dry Ice with Bare Hands
- Upon arrival, place meats, knishes, pickles, matzo ball and soup in the refrigerator for up to 5 days, or freezer for up to 1 month
- Upon arrival keep rye bread and cookies at room temperature for 5-7 days
Pastrami & Corned Beef
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Place the entire UNOPENED package of meat into the water and reduce heat to a simmer. NO WORRIES.. the package can withstand the heat.
- Simmer meat for 12-15 minutes.
- Carefully remove from water and slice open package. Contents will be hot.
- Allow to cool and serve!
- Heat knishes in microwave for 2-3 minutes
- Serve & enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees
- Heat in oven covered with foil for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove foil last 2 minutes of cooking for a crispy knish!
- Serve immediately with mustard.
Matzo Ball Soup
- Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to simmer for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Place (thawed) Matzo Balls in simmering soup 5-7 minutes until hot.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Pastrami Queen ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.