Turkey seasoned to perfection and slowly roasted on a gyro rotisserie is a delight you don’t want to miss served alongside our famous mouth-watering chestnut stuffing that is only available during the holidays. Be sure and get this while it’s in season!!
Founded by Eleni and Chris Fetokakis in 1977 and today run by their son, Dimitrios, Niko Niko’s brings a true taste of Greece to Houston, Texas, where it’s become a beloved local institution. Everything from moussaka to spanakopita to baklava is made with recipes that have been passed down from the Athens restaurant run by Eleni’s father. Niko Niko’s has been featured on Food Network’s Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives and the Houston Press called the Greek-American cafe “Houston’s Best Family-Owned Restaurant”.
This package serves 4 people and includes
- 1.5 lbs. Turkey Gyro
- 1 Quart Chestnut Stuffing
- 1.5 lbs. Roasted Potatoes
- 1.5 lbs. Galaktoboureko
- 1 Pint Fasolakia
- 6 Pitas
- Spanakopita (4.5 oz.)
- Tiropita (0.25 lbs.)
- Tarama (8 oz.)
Add On Options Include
- 1 Pint Traditional Hummus
- 1 Pint Tzatziki
Hummus – Garbanzo Beans, Parsley, Olive Oil, Salt Tahini.
Tzatziki – Greek Yogurt, Sour Cream, Cucumber, Salt, Pepper, and Garlic.
Tarama – Potato, Bread, Vegetable Oil, Lemon Juice, Onion, Tarama (Fish Roe)
Oven Roasted Potatoes – Potatoes, Water, Lemon Juice, Olive Oil, Garlic, Salt, Pepper, Oregano, Saffron
Spanakopita – Spinach, Parsley, Green Onion, Feta and Cottage Cheese, Eggs, Cracker Meal, Pomace Oil, Dill, Pepper, Allspice
Fasolakia – Green Beans, Onions, Tomatoes, Parsley, Garlic, Pomace Oil
Galaktoboureko – Filo Dough, Milk, Semolina, Butter, Sugar, Eggs, Vanilla
Chestnut Stuffing – Ground Beef, Rice, Onions, Pomace Oil, Minced Garlic, Salt Pepper Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Lemon, Pine Nuts, Chestnuts
Allergens: Dairy, Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- Niko Niko’s ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Immediately place in the fridge for up to 5 days or freeze up to a month fridge 5 days
- Quesadillas, and Meze Plater be frozen for up to 3 months
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Remove all packaging:
- Heat for 15 minutes
- Remove from oven and allow to cool
- Place stuffing in a non-stick frying pan and add 1/2 cup of water.
- Simmer until water has evaporated, the stuffing should be moist.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place potatoes and broth in a deep baking pan and place in oven
- Heat approximately 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!
- Place in a frying pan with 1/2 cup of water
- Allow to simmer until thoroughly
- Heated approximatley 5 minutes.
- Niko Niko’s ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.