You get to build it from the inside out! With your choice of cake flavor (gluten-aware, too!), fillings, frostings, and toppings, this cake is sure to satisfy your every craving!
After launching her bakery in southern California, Nadia Cakes founder and head baker Abby Jimenez moved her family to Minnesota to open two more outposts. The regional acclaim in SoCal carried into the Midwest, before turning into a national fervor after a win on the Food Network’s Cupcake Wars.
Choosing Gluten Aware? We call it *"Gluten Aware" because our cake is baked without gluten in our kitchen that does also produces regular, non-gluten-free products. We use separate oven space, cake pans, and sanitized mixers to give the best care possible to these allergy-aware products, but we cannot guarantee there was no cross-contamination.
This Package serves 5-7 people and includes a 5" Build Your Own Buttercream Torte
Instructions / Storage
- Each cake ships frozen on ice packs and may thaw in transit
- Refrigerated for up to 48 hours after receiving it
- Keep frozen for up to 3 months.
- Nadia Cakes ships Tuesday and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.