My Grandma’s chocolate coffee cake is studded with rich semi-sweet chocolate morsels and walnuts throughout as well as on top. This incredibly moist cake was taste tested by Hall of Fame and baseball legend, Ted Williams. It was even chosen to debut at the Major League All-Star Game where Ted made his historic appearance.
- Each order includes 1 Ted Williams All-Star Chocolate Coffee Cake
- Cake arrives individually wrapped in a branded box
- Cake is Circle K Certified Kosher
Cake Size Options
- SMALL – Each small cake is 8" and serves 10-14 people
- LARGE – Each large cake is 10" and serves 20-26 people
Sugar, Sour C ream [Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Cream, Nonfat Milk, and Rennet], Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (Bleached Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Eggs, Soybean Oil, Walnuts, Chocolate Chips [Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soya Lecithin (added as an emulsifier), Vanillin], Cocoa precessed with Alkali, Palm Oil, Leavening (Monocaiclum Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, SodiumAcid Pyrophosphate, Corn Starch, Food Starch Modified, Dextrose, Propylene Glycol Mono- and Diesters, Mono and Diglycerides, Natural flavor, Caramel Color, Egg Whites, Salt, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Phosphate, Calcium Sulfate, Gum Arabic, Cellulose Gum, Soy Lecithin, extractives of turmeric (for flavor)
Contains:Eggs, Wheat, Soy, Milk and Walnuts
Instructions / Storage
Each cake can be stored in it’s original packaging for up to 14 days unrefrigerated. If you do not plan on serving the entire cake within 14 days, we recommend freezing it for up to a month.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- My Grandma of New England Coffee Cakes ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.