Inspired by the flavors of Italy, “The Pope” Italian Olive Oil Cake is one of our renowned recipes, and it’s become a staple in our family business.
This cake begins with an almond flour base that’s baked with olive oil, walnuts and shredded coconut. It’s then filled with delectable almond mousse, frosted with homemade cream cheese buttercream and garnished with cream cheese dollops, toasted almonds on top and toasted almonds on the side.
This package serves 8 people and includes a 7" “The Pope’s” Italian Olive Oil Cake
Heavy Cream, Chocolate Chips, Wheat, Sugar, Olive Oil, Cake Flour, Water, Eggs, Almonds, Almond Meal, Coconuts, Milk, Walnuts, Lemon Flavor, Salt, Vanilla Extract, Gelatin, Baking Powder
Contains Almonds, Coconut, Egg, Milk, Nuts, Walnuts, Wheat
Instructions / Storage
- This cake ships frozen with dry ice, dry ice may dissipate in transit
- Delicately remove the cake from styrofoam packaging and carefully remove the plastic wrap and cardboard shield surrounding the cake, but leave the plastic shield surrounding the cake
- If serving immediately, place it on your counter to thaw out, otherwise store it in your fridge
- This cake will last at room temperature for 6 hours
- This cake will last up to 7 days in the fridge
- This cake will last up to 1 year in the freezer
- Montilio’s Baking Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.