There’s truly nothing like Monica’s one-of-a-kind, hand sculpted cookies; just one look and it’s clear these aren’t your average, run of the mill baked goods. The process is painstaking as each nut, chip or raisin is placed by hand into each cookie, rather than mixing the ingredients together first. This ensures that each cookie has the right balance of ingredients in order to nourish your need for gourmet goodies.
In 1991, Monica Mitidieri founded Monica’s Gourmet Cookies in Grand Rapids, Michigan, while pregnant with her second daughter. It took several years to perfect the techniques for making her hand-crafted, soft cookies, which come in more than 45 flavors like chocolate chip and peanut butter. Monica’s Gourmet Cookies are a favorite of celebrities and professional sports teams, including the New England Patriots, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and Orlando Magic.
- Each order includes 3 dozen cookies
- Cookies arrive in a beautiful gift box, tied with a soft ribbon
- Peanut Butter Dipped in Chocolate
- Monica’s Signature Chocolate Chip
- Caramel Rock
Instructions / Storage
- Monica’s Cookies are best enjoyed within 4 days of arrival at room temperature
- Cookies can be frozen for up to 3 months
- Cookies ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.