Irish Soda Bread with Raisins - 2 Pack
Since 1929 Miller’s Bakery has been making some of the best scratch-made breads, pies, and cakes in Pennsylvania. For the first time ever they are shipping their Irish Soda Bread with raisins.
This package includes 2 loaves of Irish Soda Bread with raisins
- Each loaf serves 4-6 people and measures approximately 8"
All-purpose flour, baking soda, salt, milk, lemon juice, caraway seeds, raisins.
Instructions / Storage
- Bread arrives fresh and ready to enjoy
- Each loaf may be kept at room temperature for up to 5 days
- Loaves may also be kept in the refrigerator for up to 10 days refrigerated, or frozen for up to 4 months
- To Serve, warm in toaster, oven or microwave and slather with salted butter.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Miller’s Bakery ships Tuesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.