Miller’s Bakery ships its famous Irish soda bread nationwide on Goldbelly! For the first time ever, the Pennsylvania bakery is shipping their legendary Irish Soda Bread with raisins.
Miller’s Bakery has been making some of the best scratch-made breads, pies, and cakes in Pennsylvania since 1929. Miller’s Bakery was born when Anna Miller started serving pies and basic meals to truckers while her husband fixed their rigs in his automotive shop. Her cooking was simple but delicious, and it wasn’t long before folks started coming by for the food instead of repairs! From these humble origins, Miller’s grew into a Lancaster County institution with a whole host of businesses, including a smorgasbord restaurant, a quilt shop, a winery, and a Bible museum. At its heart, though, Miller’s is still a simple scratch bakery, serving up Pennsylvania Dutch staples like shoofly pie in a dining room with views of working Amish farm fields.
This package includes 2 loaves of Irish Soda Bread with raisins
- Each loaf serves 4-6 people and measures approximately 8"
All-purpose flour, baking soda, salt, milk, lemon juice, caraway seeds, raisins.
Instructions / Storage
- Bread arrives fresh and ready to enjoy
- Each loaf may be kept at room temperature for up to 5 days
- Loaves may also be kept in the refrigerator for up to 10 days refrigerated, or frozen for up to 4 months
- To Serve, warm in toaster, oven or microwave and slather with salted butter.
- Miller’s Bakery ships Tuesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.