Mighty Quinn’s BBQ is bringing one of their most popular summer items directly to your door. Each Rack of Adobo Baby Back Ribs is brined for a day before being dried, rubbed with their housemade adodo rub and smoked for 4 hours. They are then hit them with Adobo sauce to make these ribs a masterpiece.
- Choose up to 6 Racks of Adobo Baby Back Ribs
- Each Rack serves 2-3 people
Instructions / Storage
- Ribs ship frozen on dry ice
- Thaw for up to 2 days before heating
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Remove ribs from plastic
- Place ribs on sheet tray and cover with foil
- Heat in oven for approximately 20 minutes
- Remove foil from ribs and heat for additional 10 minutes
- Take ribs out of oven and brush with Mighty Quinn’s BBQ Sauce
- Cut ribs between bones and enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Mighty Quinns BBQ ships Wednesday and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.