Banana Variety Box - 8-10 lbs.
This box comes with a variety of all the exotic bananas Miami Fruit’s network of growers harvest each week. They grow many different banana varieties in small amounts, so you never know exactly what you will get until you receive your box!
To say that Rane Roatta has a passion for tropical Florida fruits would be an understatement. He started selling fruit at Miami farmers markets nearly a decade ago, picking up fruit from local farms on his bicycle. Nowadays, Roatta and partner Edelle Schlegel work with hundreds of local Miami growers, and they even own their own seven-acre farm to experiment with new varieties. The rare & exotic fruit they source usually ships the day after it’s picked, and it’s oftentimes fruit that simply can’t be found outside of the Tropics.
This package includes 8-10 lbs of Bananas
- Number of pieces may vary based on the individual crop
Banana Varieties May Include
- Nam Wah
- Mona Lisa
Unfortunately due to Arizona and California agriculture laws, Miami Fruit is unable to ship fruit to these states. Any orders shipping to these states will be canceled and refunded.
Instructions / Storage
- Fruit arrives ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, bring your box inside right away, and remove all of the fruit from your box.
- Keep your bananas at room temperature (70 F or higher) until ripe.
- With our bananas, always go by softness instead of by color. Once banana is soft all over, and easy to peel it is ready to eat regardless of its color.
- Miami Fruit ships Monday-Tuesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Orders cannot be shipped to Arizona and California
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.