Rich Labriola grew up making pizzas at his father’s Calumet Park pizzeria, and he spent years studying the fine art of breadmaking before opening his first bakery in 1993. So it goes without saying that he knows his way around a pizza, and at his Chicago restaurant, Labriola is turning out pitch-perfect renditions of both of the Windy City’s signature pizza styles: deep-dish and it’s lesser-known cousin, thin-crust.
These mini deep-dish pies start with a focaccia-style dough that’s double-proofed before being layered with mozzarella and crushed tomato sauce.
This package serves 8 people and includes 8 Mini Deep Dish Pizzas
- Each pie measures 6"
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas ship frozen with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival place in the freezer immediately
- May be kept frozen for up to 60 Days
Mini Deep Dish Pizza Instructions
- Thaw pizza
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Leave pizza in the provided foil pan
- Once the oven is ready, place pizza directly on the highest rack and cook for 18-20 minutes.
- Remove pizza from oven and cut
- Labriola Chicago ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.